.𝟢𝟫

☁︎• ☁︎ this was probably the lamest celebration you've ever attended

☁︎

☁︎
this was probably the lamest celebration you've ever attended.
☁︎

☁︎
"in celebration of team z's victory in our second match...cheers!!"
☁︎

☁︎
well they all seemed happy about it...
☁︎

☁︎
"I've missed you so bad meat!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"it's so gooooood!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"hey! that meat is from the goals that isagi and I scored! I said we'd share, but leave some for the rest of us!"
☁︎

☁︎
oh my...gagamaru truly is incredible.
☁︎

☁︎
"so goood!"
☁︎

☁︎
so gagamaru had naruhaya in a tight grip, and attempted to get him to spit it out. it was quite the hilarious sight, you may have let out a bit of a chuckle.
☁︎

☁︎
"we're having a potluck of everyone's side dishes today! besides meat, there's all kinds of stuff you don't get to eat normally, so don't fight!"
☁︎

☁︎
"even natto hits the spot sometimes."
☁︎

☁︎
"hey, guys! I've got pickled radish to share!"
☁︎

☁︎
"uh no thanks."
☁︎

☁︎
that was cruel...were you one of the voices that said no thanks? yes but still.
☁︎

☁︎
"I still can't believe how fast you ran back there isagi. I thought it was all over when the ball went past gagamarus head"
☁︎

☁︎
"same." a pained naruhaya spoke out.
☁︎

☁︎
he was in a chokehold now, deserved for messing with gagamaru.
☁︎

☁︎
"did you know it was coming to you?"
☁︎

☁︎
"nope. it wasn't that, but...I just thought that if I ran that way to score, then the ball might end up in the area. and then there it was."
☁︎

☁︎
that's...interesting.
☁︎

☁︎
"I saw it too isagi! and that's why I passed to you! you did great! here's your treeeat!"
☁︎

☁︎
"no thanks bachira. I can feed myself."
☁︎

☁︎
isagi was then dodging bachiras attempts at feeding him...
☁︎

☁︎
"don't hold back now! gotcha!"
☁︎

☁︎
"mmnf?!"
☁︎

☁︎
"pfft!"
☁︎

☁︎
you couldn't blame yourself okay? it was pretty hard to hold in a laugh when that played out infront of you.
☁︎

☁︎
"anyways this means...isagi's weapon is that he can 'smell a goal'. I'm sure he's the only one who knows what that feels like, but team z won thanks to his goal. there's no denying that.
☁︎

☁︎
"hmph. I don't buy it."
☁︎

☁︎
"but anyway...we managed to win team z will fight on!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"yeah!!"
☁︎

————

☁︎
soon it was time for bed. so everyone was asleep, well not you clearly. lots of snoring coming from around the room. soon there was two less people in the room. what would be the issue if you also left then...?
☁︎

☁︎
getting up as quietly as possible, you made sure to step around all the other boys. making sure to not step on any of them. now successfully exiting the room.
☁︎

☁︎
well you didn't know what to do now...sure you got out of the room but, you didn't think about what to do once out of it.
☁︎

☁︎
maybe just take a bit of a stroll? I guess that would work. you walked past the monitoring room. where two people were in there talking. those two people happened to be isagi and chigiri.
☁︎

☁︎
they seemed to be having a pretty heated conversation...
☁︎

☁︎
"one year ago, I tore the acl in my right knee."
☁︎

☁︎
that was all you needed to hear. you quickly left, it wasn't your place to hear the current conversation they were having. making sure to be as quite as possible you decided to just go back into the room.
☁︎

☁︎
laying back in bed, your eyes closed, and you drifted off into sleep.

☁︎• ☁︎laying back in bed, your eyes closed, and you drifted off into sleep

a.n
hi! it's been a long while since I updated but I'm finally doing it! I apologize for not updating in such a long time! I do Hope you all enjoyed this chapter tho! also thank you all so so much for 3k+ reads! It's incredible! I never thought any of my books would get so many reads!
-sam