.𝟢𝟪

☁︎•☁︎it was now your turn

☁︎

☁︎
it was now your turn. you didn't know how to feel about that but then again you had no time to think right now. you actually had to do something that didn't just consist of you doing-well nothing.
☁︎

☁︎
maybe if you actually knew what your weapon was you'd be more help to the team...ahh why must life be so hard on you...
☁︎

☁︎
if only you could just go home...this wasn't how you'd preferably spend your days. you just missed watching the clouds...
☁︎

☁︎
now onto the actual matter at hand yes? you slid down in an (lazily done) attempt at stealing the ball. clearly though, today was just not your day!
☁︎

☁︎
my how many more embarrassments were you going to have to face here? in the end you did nothing to help...
☁︎

☁︎
"(l.name). your efforts weren't in vain."
☁︎

☁︎
"oh it's you gagamaru..."
☁︎

☁︎
"it's been 10 minutes. my turn."
☁︎

☁︎
gagamaru was a saint. he had basically saved you for utter embarrassment. from that moment on you had labeled gagamaru a saint.
☁︎

☁︎
"god! my turns so far away!"
☁︎

☁︎
"swap your spots! it's gagamarus turn!!"
☁︎

☁︎
thank goodness your turn was over...if you could even call it that. at least now you could continue what you always do.
☁︎

☁︎
gagamaru then passed the ball to isagi. from there isagi sent a early cross back to gagamaru. though it kinda looked like he sent it to far...
☁︎

☁︎
though thankfully gagamaru managed to receive it, which was impressive but nothing less then what you'd expect from him. considering his weapon was actually his spring like body, no clue how that works though...
☁︎

☁︎
it's weird. but impressive at the same time. though sadly gagamaru didn't make the goal. a pity truly, he did end up with a scratched up face though...how did that not hurt?
☁︎

☁︎
"gahh! so close!"
☁︎

☁︎
"we got it! we got this! go for the corner!"
☁︎

☁︎
now it was time for a corner kick, and bachira was the one kicking. so everyone got into position.
☁︎

☁︎
and as soon as bachira had kicked the ball, isagi went running the opposite direction. kinda weird but okay...then again he always did weird things...I wonder how his mind works...
☁︎

☁︎
though no goal was made by bachira, the goal keeper had deflected it, tough luck.
☁︎

☁︎
"gah! fuck!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"nice keeper!"
☁︎

☁︎
"the balls right there! pick it for another counter!"
☁︎

☁︎
"shit! team z has too many players on the offensive! if the ball goes to ōkawa now...!"
☁︎

☁︎
suddenly isagi's move kinda made sense. still his mind was weird, your opinion on that wasn't going to change. but he managed to stop niko.
☁︎

☁︎
"nice isagi!"
☁︎

☁︎
isagi for the ball. now he was running back towards team 'y's goal. he tried to score a goal himself but niko had managed to stop it.
☁︎

☁︎
but thankfully the one and only saint had appeared. gagamaru had scored the first goal for your team. at the cost of him hitting the side of the goal...that looked like it hurt, a lot.
☁︎

☁︎
do these things just not hurt him?! he plays it off like it's nothing...it was almost worrying. I know for a fact of it was you instead of gagamaru, you would've just embarrassed yourself for the 100th time.
☁︎

☁︎
but hey, now at least both teams were tied. finally. it was about time, and naturally your savior gagamaru pulled through. you'd never call him that to his face though, you're not going through that embarrassment.
☁︎

☁︎
you've already embarrassed yourself plenty of times. anyways next was naruhaya a turn, you liked him he was nice. a bit much to handle but whatever. his weapon was his ability to move along side defenses line, to then break it and attack.
☁︎

☁︎
isagi passed the ball to naruhaya but it didn't make it to him. you know...this kinda looked like chaos now. both teams were screaming a lot. it was more like a war than a soccer match...these guys sure didn't wanna lose.
☁︎

☁︎
the other team passed the ball to niko, though isagi managed to get it before niko. after you realized what he was, you weren't sure if you wanted to approach him anymore...(that's a lie you still do).
☁︎

☁︎
"I'll catch every pass headed your way!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"what an annoyance...!"
☁︎

☁︎
"we'll open a path soon enough! one more try!"
☁︎

☁︎
"hey, isagi! it's almost time for you to use your weapon!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"hold on! okay, coming to you! we're definitely gonna score if we keep pressing with naruhayas formation!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"huh?! are you really okay with that?!"
☁︎

☁︎
"yeah!"
☁︎

☁︎
now it was time for the next formation, aka igaguris turn. his weapon is his unyielding heart...yeah I'm just gonna leave that there.
☁︎

☁︎
"yeah! my weapon is my unyielding heart to give it all on the field! a strong defense!! and a swift attack!! o' great buddha!"
☁︎

☁︎
though team 'y' just kept passing the ball around, in an attempt to keep it away from your team.
☁︎

☁︎
"what the heck are they doing?! they're just protecting the ball...!do you really wanna settle for a draw?!"
☁︎

☁︎
"they want to attack,but...they don't have any way to do it!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"then we'll just attack instead!! move up guys!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"if we score, we win! attack with all you've got!"
☁︎

☁︎
"there's no time left! steal the ball!"
☁︎

☁︎
now only a minute was left. it was only natural both teams were desperate to win. but team 'y' had a good strategy. with to many of team 'z's players on offense, there was no one left on defense.
☁︎

☁︎
well excluding you...you hadn't moved towards team 'y's goal. cause you were to lazy, but were you going to help stop them?
☁︎

☁︎
anyways niko had the ball, and he looked like he was about to shoot a goal. but it was sent towards ōkawa. which made sense, wasn't that their whole strategy? whatever.
☁︎

☁︎
isagi stopped it anyways, just like he stopped your chance to go home, I mean. that was another great play by isagi!
☁︎

☁︎
"I knew it...it was always ōkawa,niko. he 'smells like a goal' more than anyone. you and I, we're the same...we see and think the same things...! so that's why, instead of shooting it yourself...you passed to ōkawa to finish...but this is my win,niko...you don't have what it takes to be a striker!"
☁︎

☁︎
wow isagi must have some problems with niko because he sounded really mean. it was funny but still, you know what would be funnier if niko fell and cried after that. joking joking ahaha.
☁︎

☁︎
"shit...!they're doing a counter, come back!! pull back!!defend!!"
☁︎

☁︎
isagi then passed the ball towards kunigami, who then proceeded to pass to bachira. who then passed to gagamaru, no never mind. he passed to isagi. who shot the winning goal.
☁︎

☁︎
guess no going home today...
☁︎

☁︎
"woaaaahhhh!! isagi!!"
☁︎

☁︎
"how did you run like that?!"
☁︎

☁︎
"that was amazing!! you drilled it right in!!"
☁︎

☁︎
well your team ended up winning, yay.
☁︎

☁︎
"times up! in the 4th game of blue locks fire stratum the winner...with a score of 2 to 1...is team z!!"
☁︎

☁︎
okay...you were pretty bummed out. this sucks it looks like you're going to have to play more games...
☁︎

☁︎
isagi then started walking over to the other team...oh would you look at that! you jinxed it! nikos crying...wow people seriously cried over this? well hey you finally saw his eyes, which you hadn't seen due to his hair being in the way.
☁︎

☁︎
they were pretty.

☁︎•☁︎they were pretty

a.n
gagamaru appreciation. my fingers hurt so badly...I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter though!
-s