.00

✪︎︎•✪︎︎walking home after practice was always the best part of your day

✪︎︎

✪︎︎
walking home after practice was always the best part of your day. since you got to stare at the clouds to your hearts content. be it so this practice you did hear it from coach, though you didn't pay attention to what he had to say. it's not like you actually cared about soccer.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
i mean it was fun at first since you didn't have to do much. but as time went on that wasn't the case. you didn't mean to get good at soccer. it was simply an accident. plus you lost interest in it. the only reason you bothered showing up was because you could look at the clouds with an excuse.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
finally making it home you went straight to your room. luckily your parents weren't home right now. they had some important business meeting. which was the perfect opportunity to go out and look at the clouds.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
changing out of your school uniform you put on comfortable clothes. after changing you grabbed your phone,air pods and keys. making your way downstairs and out the door, locking it before leaving.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
making your way towards a park near your house you pull out your air pods and listen to your favorite song. now focusing on the clouds above, you began to zone out. just staring at the clouds as you walked. eventually bumping into someone. that someone being the boy who hit you in the face with a soccer ball. just your luck really.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
"oh sorry i didn't see you there. hey wait aren't you the guy who hit me in the face that other day?"
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
"oh it's ok, and yeah that's me i'm still sorry about that."
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
"it's fine no point on dwelling on it, since i bumped into you this time. well i'll get going nice seeing you."
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
"oh alright it was nice seeing you too!"
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
guess life clearly hates you. bumping into people you hoped to not see again wasn't very cool. anyways you kept walking towards the park yet again. finally reaching your original destination you found a bench and sat there. now admiring the clouds. it sure was peaceful, wish you could do this everyday instead of all the other stuff you had to do.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
at least 2 hours had passed since you sat down. since it was now sunset. guess you should probably head home now huh. getting up and stretching while your at it. you head back to the direction of your home. finally making it home in less than an hour you noticed your parent were finally home.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
"i'm home!"
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
"welcome home dear! dinners in the kitchen come eat! we also have a nice surprise for you!"
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
you head to the kitchen after hearing your mom call out for you. and the fact she said they had a surprise, now that caught your interest. maybe it was the new game you wanted. that sure got you excited.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
"hey mom hey dad. whats the surprise?"
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
"after dinner (name) so be patient."
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
"mmm ok fine."
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
now eating dinner with both parents, which wasn't usual. one was normally out working, so it was quite nice. but the fact you had to wait after dinner made you more intrigued. it had to be good if they made so much suspense out of it.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
or not. a recruitment to some soccer thing. they got your hopes up for nothing in the end. it was called blue lock, what a dumb name. though you ended up agreeing to it. why would you agree to that you ask? simple your parents sure seemed happy about it.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎
and to keep the smiles on their faces, you said you'd do it. you only hoped it wouldn't be so bad. oh how wrong you would be.
✪︎︎

✪︎︎

✪︎︎•✪︎︎

a.n
phew finally got it done. it's short tho sorry about that. though next chapter we get 2 meet out guys. so i'm looking forward 2 that. hope u enjoyed this chapter bye!
-s