.𝟢𝟨

☁︎•☁︎weapons

☁︎

☁︎
weapons. what was your weapon? it wasn't like you could use a sword, no that's just dumb. but your weapon for soccer? that wasn't something you had thought about before-no you hadn't even known that there were weapons.
☁︎

☁︎
so what was it? what's even considered a weapon? this was too much for your lazy mind. everyone else seemed to know what their weapons were...so was it really that hard for you to figure out?
☁︎

☁︎
you take it back these guys were clearly smarter than you, at least in this regard. then again some of their weapons didn't sound very weapon-y? you're totally not calling out the baldy,no why would you do that?
☁︎

☁︎
then again if relentless spirit counts would laziness count? probably not because even relentless spirit sounds cooler. though when it got to isagi's turn...it seemed like he was in a similar predicament.
☁︎

☁︎
"next isagi-kun....?"
☁︎

☁︎
"my weapon...uhh...umm...I wonder...?"
☁︎

☁︎
yeah you were in the same boat. here let's go back and see your answer.
☁︎

☁︎
"alright next is (l.name)-kun."
☁︎

☁︎
"..."
☁︎

☁︎
"uhh...(l.name)-kun?"
☁︎

☁︎
"I...I uhh...my...my weapon is..."
☁︎

☁︎
"times up!"
☁︎

☁︎
"okay then...next!"
☁︎

☁︎
you also hadn't given an answer. truly embarrassing...so your response after that was to hide your face into your hands. who wouldn't after that? you had made a complete fool of yourself in front of ten other people...
☁︎

☁︎
after isagi's turn it was chigiri. thought he didn't say it...maybe you should've acted all mysterious and then not say it. why hadn't you thought of that earlier? maybe interacting with too many people at once gave you a headache.
☁︎

☁︎
typically you would've excused yourself and go out on a stroll to watch the clouds. but no, you can't just casually go out on a stroll here. sometimes this felt more like a jail then a soccer training thing.
☁︎

☁︎
anyways enough of your thoughts. you had to pay attention now,since kuon was talking about a plan.
☁︎

☁︎
"...oh well. anyway, by thinking of what our most powerful weapons are...we can create a team with that foundation. ego told us that's the way we can win. basically, I think the most important thing...is how well we can utilize our weapons!"
☁︎

☁︎
"but if we all just do whatever we want, won't it end up the same as last game?"
☁︎

☁︎
"can we really win by listening to that guy?"
☁︎

☁︎
"even if we know our weapons, it's pointless if we're still not working as one..."
☁︎

☁︎
"isn't there some way...that we can let everyone shine?"
☁︎

☁︎
"wait a sec...no...that might work...this way everyone would have an equal chance..."
☁︎

☁︎
"what is it kuon?"
☁︎

☁︎
"with this plan, I think...we could win."
☁︎

☁︎
"i see. I think it's good."
☁︎

☁︎
"yeah.we don't have any other choice!"
☁︎

☁︎
"im not too thrilled about it...but if it's too win...we've gotta do it!"
☁︎

☁︎
"okay. that settles it. In the next game...we'll go with 'operation:me,next 9'!"
☁︎

☁︎
well now you all had a plan...so that's progress. though kuon sucks at making names. whatever that's not the point right now anyways.
☁︎

————

☁︎
the next few days were full of the team training, much harder. and like always you felt as if you were going to die any day now. but it's not like it was all bad, considering...that it seemed the team was getting closer.
☁︎

☁︎
so maybe these guys weren't as annoying as you had originally thought...but they were still kinda annoying.

but they were still kinda annoying

a.n
hey! here this chapter it was kinda short though cuz yk after they talked about weapons it was kunigami talking with isagi and what not. and I didn't want you there, cuz it wouldn't fit, yk? but anyways I hope u guys are all doing well!
-s