Daddy's Princess: Karl Jacobs

Word count: 385

(Get your minds our of the gutter yall)

While Karl streamed, I often sat next to him and hung out. Our relationship was no secret to chat, they knew when we got together, who asked who out, how long we've been together, when we got engaged, when we got married, when I got pregnant, and when I had our baby. When we announced our pregnancy the entire chat began referring to me as mom/mama Jacobs.

"Where’s Mom? We want Mama Jacobs!"

The text to speech bot read out as Karl rolls his eyes with a fond smile on his face.

"I'm right here chat and I brought a friend!" Karl's face lit up as he watched me walk over to my chair, cradling our 1 month old daughter. I sat down and watched the chat explode with awwws and compliments.

"She's wearing the onesie Bad got her!" Karl stated proudly, practically bouncing in his seat.

"You wanna take her babe?"

"Yes please!" Karl instantly took the little one and cradled her in his arms. Admiring how small she looked in the baby pink onesie with hot pink letters that said 'I'm Daddy's Princess' on the front.

"She looks a lot like you y'know..."

"She has your eyes Karl. Her name? Should we tell chat her name?"

"Her name is Aurora Rune Jacobs, but I've pretty much only been calling her Princess and Y/N calls her Baby Girl."

"That has got to be the prettiest name choice I've ever heard!"

We both smile at chat, answering questions, letting the boys join and see the baby. Now it was just us, Sapnap, and George, Sapnap trying to convince chat that Aurora was a Karlnap baby instead of a Y/SN (your shipname) baby. I notice Aurora starting to lap at the air so I tap Karl on the shoulder.

"She's hungry, and it's about her nap time anyway." He grumbles slightly before placing her back in my arms.

"I know you would hold her forever Babe but I can't breastfeed her on stream, that's TOS. Everyone say bye bye to Aurora, she's gotta go night nights." Chat floods with goodbyes and Sap and George instantly soften their voices as they also said bye to the Jacobs baby.

(I'm bad at endings ok I'm sorry 😞)