The Biker Chick: Fitz

362 word count

Cam was taking a late night walk, suggested by Ryan, and he sees a motorcycle he's never seen before on the side of the road. He stops next to it and turns to face it.

"Woah..." He says in astonishment.

"You like motorcycles?" He hears a deep feminine voice behind him. He spins on his heals to see a figure leaning against the tree. She steps out into the moonlight. She was wearing high heel cargo boots, black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt that said 'bite me' in white letters, a leather jacket, a black and white bandana tied around her brown and blonde twin french braids, with bright red lip stick accompanying her dark makeup.

"What?" He asked. She smirks at him

"I said, do you like motorcycles?"

"Um, yeah, I've been interested in motorcycles since I was 5." He replys sheepishly.

"Well, do you want a ride? I can take you to a 24 hour McDonald's, we can get something to eat and I can take you back to your place after words." He blushes.

"Yeah sure." She steps forward and straddles the motorcycle and beckons him to her. He slowly gets on the bike behind her, she reaches behind her to grab his hands, she pulls him so his chest was pressed to her back, she looped his arms around her waist.

"You might want to hold on tight, I like to go fast." He rests his chin on her shoulder. His grip tightens as the bike growls to life.

"Relax, I know we just met but you can trust me."

Time skip

They walk up to his door smiling widely at each other.

"Thanks for that, I had a lot of fun."

"Of course, your a really fun person, I hope we can do this again sometime."

"Absolutely." He hands her his phone to put her number in it. She hands him his phone back and kisses him for about 20 seconds before walking away with a smile.

"Bye."

"Bye." He says breathlessly. He walks back into the office only to bump into Tobi.

"Whats up with you?" She asks.

"I met someone, don't worry about it."