Babyblade: Technoblade

Word count: 601

A few weeks after meeting Techno's family I convinced him to invite our friends over to officially meet Eira. We were flying out Ranboo, Eret, Bad, Skeppy, Karl, Dream, Sapnap, and George. While Techno was out picking them up from the airport (don't ask about how they all fit in the car idk either) I was getting the house ready for guests as well as Eira.

 While Techno was out picking them up from the airport (don't ask about how they all fit in the car idk either) I was getting the house ready for guests as well as Eira

Eira ^^

You^^I was cleaning the house and setting up the two guest rooms for Ranboo and Eret since they couldn't afford a hotel like the rest

You^^
I was cleaning the house and setting up the two guest rooms for Ranboo and Eret since they couldn't afford a hotel like the rest. I look out the window when I here the car pull up. I walk upstairs to Eira's nursery and pick her up out of her crib since she finally woke up from her nap.

"Y/N!" I here Techno call out to me.

"Coming!" I call back. I fix Eira's dress and headband so that it was straight. I walk down the stairs with Eira on my hip and I smile at the boys in greeting.

"What the honk?! Babyblade is actually real?!" Karl shrieks making Eira jump and look at him with wide eyes.

"Sorry!" He whisper yells clamping his hands over his mouth. I chuckled lightly and waved it off to let him know that it was fine. They all wave at us seeming scared to speak. I waved back and smiled as Techno kissed my cheek before taking Ranboo and Eret's bags upstairs. Bad steps forward slowly.

"Hi beautiful." He cooed softly. She makes a small noise in greeting and leans toward him.

"She likes you!" I say handing her to him who happily took her and bounced her gently.

"She's so cute!" Sapnap and Dream squeal clapping their hands excitedly.

"Have you guys eaten anything? Are you hungry at all?" I asked walking towards the kitchen, trusting Bad with Eira. Most of them say they're fine while Karl and Ranboo request something small. I walk back into the living room and hand the small bags of chips to Ranboo and Karl. I notice that Eret had gone up to their guest room and the others were playing some sort of game ranging from Mario Kart to Among Us with Eira laying on her back on the floor. George was shifting on his feet while leaning against the wall by himself, occasionally eying Eira. She reaches out to me when she sees me so I quickly pick her up so I wasn't blocking the screen and walked over to George.

"Ya know, she won't bite you, her dad's a lot meaner than she is. She took after me." I say chuckling. He flushes a bright pink and stutters a bunch while avoiding eye contact. I roll my eyes and slap my hand over his mouth to stop him.

"Relax, I'm only teasing. Do you want to hold her or does she scare you?" I tease lightly. He glares at me playfully for teasing him and gestures to Eira as if saying 'give her to me'. I adjust Eira so I could place her in his arms when I notice him shifting and constantly changing the position his arms are in.

"Here, like this." I say taking his right arm and pulling it so was hooked by the middle of his ribs. I place Eira on his hooked arm and leaned her against his chest. I pull his left hand so it was resting on her back as a brace.

"There you go!" I say encouragingly. (This is super long and super bad I'm so sorry but that's the end!)
Here you go toastbur