My Best Friend's Brother: Cscoop

Word count: 676

A/N Brief Mentions Of BBS Members. Ps. It's long

Hello there, my name is Y/N Wine, I'm from Tennessee, and I'm 22 years old. My older brother is Tyler Wine, better known as IAmWildcat, he's very protective over me but he backed off a lot after he watched me drop my cheating ex with one punch between the eyes. I kick box to both keep in shape and defend myself. As a hoby I skate and stream. After I moved to San Diego, I played with my brother and his friends a lot more to stay close with them. My best friend from the group, Brian, came to visit with his girlfriend Lanai. I took them to get coffee at a Starbucks near by and in the bathroom I met my newest best friend. She was crying infront of the sink.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just broke up with my boyfriend is all." She says wiping her tears.

"Here, I'll buy you a coffee, you can come sit with us." I say handing her mascara while rubbing her back.

"Ok, I'm Kaylee." She says giving me a genuine smile while fixing her mascara.

"I'm Y/N." We've been friends for two years and we told each other everything, though our brothers seemed to be the main thing we talked about.

"Tyler has been talking about having a baby with Kelly soon, I think he should marry her first but that's not my decision." I tell her leaning against her headboard. She looked up at me from where she was laying her head on my lap.

"Please don't hate me for doing this." She says. I look at her confused.

"What did you do?" I asked. She sits up bracing herself up on her arm.

"When I went to visit Cooper I showed him your Instagram and told him you guys would be cute together." She confesses.

"You did what Kaylee?" I told her that I hadn't dated in four years because every guy who asked me out was a pig.

"You would! And for the record, he hasn't dated in years either, and he said you were the most beautiful girl he's ever seen." She defends. I sigh,

"When when are you visiting next?" I ask, she has a point, I probably should start dating again.

"This weekend! Does this mean you're coming with me!?" She asks excited that I'm taking her suggestion into consideration.

"Yes Kaylee, if you're trying to get us together I'd like to meet him first." I respond, if he's related to Kaylee he can't be that bad right?

Time skip to the visit

When we got there Cooper just so happened to not be home. I met his roommates though.

"Kaylee I'm gonna go to the skate park I saw on the way over here." I say grabbing my skateboard and heading towards the door.

"Ok, see ya." She responds before turning her attention back to Travis. I turn around to see a couple having an argument on the sidewalk at the skatepark and suddenly feel something smack into my chest. I stumble back a few steps to regain my balance and look down to see a dirty blonde laying on the pavement next to his board, groaning.

"Damn dude! You alright?" I ask chuckling and offering him a hand up. He takes my hand and I pull him to his feet. We are basically touching noses at this point. We stare at each other for a second, admiring each others looks, before he clears his throat and steps back.

"Yeah, I'm good. Sorry for running into you, I wasn't paying attention." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm Cooper." He introduces himself, holding out his hand in greeting. I don't know what came over me but I grabbed his shoulders and kissed him passionately. I felt him tense at first in surprise but soon relax and rest his hands on my waist. We both pull back breathless.

"I'm Y/N."