Among Us: Cscoop

Word count: 348

Among Us AU

Everyone roamed the ship doing their tasks, on edge about the last imposter on board. The other imposter turned out to be Schlatt, which absolutely crushed Wilbur, because after Schlatt killed Charlie they became really close and he trusted him. Cooper and I had grown close almost immediately, developing a secret relationship unbeknownst to the other crewmates. When I closed the door to the now fixed wires in the hallway I heard footsteps. I spin around quickly to see who was sneaking up behind me.

"Jesus Cooper, say something next time I thought I was gonna die." I say clutching my chest.

"You know I'd never hurt you." Cooper chuckles stepping up to me, gently cupping my face.

"I know." I sigh leaning into his hand.

"I'm just on edge like everyone else." I see Cooper looking sad and conflicted.

"What's wrong Coop?"

"I love you so much Y/NN." He says kissing me suddenly. I quickly pull away gasping as I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I look down to see Cooper retract a spike from me, back into his wrist.

"I'm so sorry." Is the last thing I hear before hitting the floor. Cooper hits the report button and gets all the remaining crew members together.

"What happened?" Ted asks seeing Cooper's tear streaked face.

"Y/N's dead." Everyone gasped. She was so smart and careful, everyone thought that she would live.

"You have to get rid of me, I'm the other imposter, I loved her and I killed her," He sobbed.

"I can't be fixed, I can't stop myself, even for the people I love. You have to get rid of me. Please." He couldn't stop the tears from coming. He suddenly looked at Travis, his pupils dilating with the lust to kill. He shakes his head violently.

"GET RID OF ME, I'M GONNA KILL TRAVIS NEXT IF YOU DON'T!" Cooper screams, his voice distorted. Everyone with heavy hearts shot Cooper into space. Finally feeling semi at ease that the imposters were gone so they could properly mourn their friends.