Ink Virgin: Cellbit

Word count: 1017

⚠️Warning, talk about needles, tattoos, and piercings⚠️
Tattoo parlor au

Y/N's POV
Sitting in my little office, I double check my books, seeing that I didn't have any more appointments for the day, I decided to let my other 3 coworkers that I will be taking walk-ins for the rest of the day.

Cellbit's POV
Somehow I had lost a bet to Bad during our meetup and the punishment was a tattoo. I, after attempting to talk myself out of it, called up Felps, asking him for a recommendation on where to get it done. He without a second thought recommended this place called Flying Colors. Pulling up to the parlor, I see three people at the front. A pink haired, friendly faced female with nose piercings, a taller male in a burgundy t-shirt, and a much taller blonde with pierced ears and a cat ear beanie. I stepped in, slightly hugging myself as I smiled at them, looking at the wall that had their names on it. Dream, Velvet, Niki, and Y/N.

"Hiya! Welcome in! Do you have an appointment?" The female said, smiling sweetly.

"Uh no, I don't, I didn't know I needed one..."

"It's totally fine, lucky for you one of our tattoo artists is taking walk-ins today."

"Is that you?"

"No no, I'm the piercer" The brunette responded chuckling.

"Dream, Niki, and Y/N are our tattoo artists. Y/N is taking walk-ins today."

Y/N's POV
"Y/N! We've got a walk-in!" I heard Dream yell back while I was sanitizing my station. I finished up as quickly as I could and made my way to the front.

"Hey, what can I do for you?" I asked the brunette as I stepped to the front desk.

"Uhm, I lost a bet and now I have to get a tattoo. My friend Felps recommended you guys."

"Ok, as long as you're sure, this is permanent. I don't mean to sound rude but it's pretty obvious you don't know what you're doing. I know an ink virgin when I see one."

Cellbit's POV
I didn't really didn't know how to feel about that statement she made. She was covered in different tattoos, they suited her though. She had many piercings as well, her hair was dyed but you could see her natural hair color on her roots that had grown out. She listed her suggestions for a first tattoo to me and prices for said pieces. I ended up picking a line of five stars to put on my neck.

She suggested the neck was not a good spot for a first but I insisted and handed her my card to pay

She suggested the neck was not a good spot for a first but I insisted and handed her my card to pay. She completed the transaction and handed me back my card. During our transaction the other three's appointments came and they all went back into their respective stations.

"Alright, you can follow me back then." She said, turning and walking to the last room on the right.

"You nervous at all?" She asked, shutting the door behind me.

"A bit, I'll be fine though. How bad does it hurt?" I asked eyeing the needle, we had spoken about the healing process and the do's and don't's of getting a tattoo but never the pain aspect.

"It depends on the person, I personally wouldn't say it hurts, more so unpleasant. You'll feel mainly vibration, you'll be fine, if you at any point want to stop or take a break, let me know and we'll do that ok?" She explains softly as she puts on her gloves. Her reassurance was comforting, as was her kind eyes. She quickly sanitized the left side of my neck and shaved the desired area. She took the stencil with the stars on it, lightly guided my head to the side, and placed the stencil on my neck, rubbing it flat before peeling it off, leaving the dark purple outline behind.

"That look good to you?" She asked, holding a mirror up for me to look.

"Yeah, that looks dope!"

"Great!" She directed me to lay, flat on my back with my head to the side, on the leather table.

"Let me know if this is to invasive." She said, coating a paper towel in something that smelled like cleaning alcohol and picked up her needle. She propped herself up on the table as well, straddling my hips. I kept my head turned in hopes my blush wouldn't be visible to her. She dipped the thin needle in the dish of black ink before turning it on. The buzzing was a lot quiter than I was expecting, it's almost like a soft hum.

"Ready?" She asked, I nodded in response and closed my eyes, trying to relax like she suggested I do.

"Alright, stay as still as possible ok?" There was multiple things I was feeling at once. The needle gliding along my neck, the vibration coming from said needle, her warm breath, and her body heat that was radiation from her.

No one's POV
She mumbled little praises as she worked, temporarily pulling back and soothing him when he inhaled sharply, flinched, or grimaced. Once she was done she clicked off her needle and placed it back on her desk. She wiped off the excess ink and applied an ointment.

"Well done, stay put for just a second, I'm gonna put your second skin on real fast." She explained, taking the wrap she had, cutting it to fit before peeling one side off and smoothed it over the fresh tattoo before peeling the other side off.

"That's it! You're officially no longer an ink virgin!" She lightheartedly jokes, giving him a high-five. She jumped down and offered him a hand up after taking off her gloves.

"You're all set."

"Quick question"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Would you be down for dinner at some point... you interest me."

"Sure, why not, I'll give you my personal number real quick. Here." She hands him a slip of paper with a phone number on it and kissed his cheek quickly.

"Take care Cellbit~"