Free

I came back out to find that Yona must have taken my knife and started digging too. Just as I was about to start helping the wall collapsed and in cane Hak, Kija blocked Yona from incoming debris a large rock hitting him in the back of the head an instant lump forming. Hak and Yona had their little moment cool cool but anyway this finally ment we were free we weren't going to die thank god.

later...

"hey so how'd and where did you know to dig anyway Hak?" I ask the man who was standing next to me. "oh that I convinced the villages to tell me they weren't going to help until they realised that their family could of died too" Hak sighed out he was relived I could tell and so am I honestly I would hate to die without finding out my power or getting to reveal my actual gender.

"Hmm so what are we going to do about him princess", Hak asked pointing to the blue dragon. "I'll convince him to join us!" Yona replied. "uhh yeah about that I think I already did but your free to check with him again" I said rasing my hand like I was answering a question in class. "huh you did" Yona looked over at me her eyes sparkling, "what no way you did some dorky little guy like you" Hak flicked my forehead as he glared at me. "no I did for a matter of a fact" I laughed as I turned around pulling the skin under my eye down slapping the spot just above my butt making fun of him back for when he did too me. "the hell that's supposed to be shit head!" He grabbed me swinging me over his shoulder and letting me hang there struggling to break free. "Oi Hak put him down you fiend" Kija came up trying to grab me off him I soon realised I was about to be hung upside down and grabbed my hood to keep it on I couldn't let my gender be revealed yet it was too soon.

Eventually I was put down with great struggle tho but my gender secret was still safe, I think?.

I looked over and noticed The blue dragon and Yona holding hands seems like he's decided I'm glad. "hey we should get going now" Hak walked over to Yona and she nodded.

small time skip later...

Kija had passed out from exhaustion and we had stopped to let him rest.
"well rest in peace white snake" Hak threw a white cloth onto his face after a few seconds Kija shot up yelling he's still alive which we knew just Hak stirring up trouble again. "im sorry Princess to cause you trouble" Kija groaned he definitely needed rest.

"so with our white dragon out of the count what about our blue" Yoon looked over at Seiryuu who just stood there quietly. "oh no how terrible don't worry brother I'll be happy to teach you all about the 4 dragon warriors" Kija stood up cupping Seiryuu's hands in his. But than the blue dragon ran off...
"wow you scared him off great job white snake!" Hak sighed. We all followed after the Blue dragon to find him at a small lake. Which he then jumped into Kija being the dunce he is thought he had committed suicide.

"wow bet you feel guilty now you did drive him to this" Hak again started picking on Kija. "what no way did I really!?" Kija looked as if he were about to cry, but soon enough the blue dragon came back up now with a fish in his hands. "oh I see you want me to eat this and get better thank you" Kija took the fish from him. Now the blue dragon was crouched on the floor shivering.

"so hey how'd you know there was a river here? and is it true if people look into your eyes they turn to stone?" Yoon asked. The blue dragon pointed to his eyes and shook his head. "oh that's cool I can see a bunch of ways that power can be helpful and if you're eyes don't turn people to stone why where the mask still?" Yoon pointed to Seiryuu's mask. "Yoon if he doesn't want to take it off its fine" I sighed ruffling the boys hair. "h-huh hey not my hair you make it knotty!" Yoon exclaimed slapping my hand away and fixing his hair.

It didn't take long for Yoon to wip up something awesome with what he exchanged at the blue dragons village he even got a pot from them finally a better meal than weeds and bugs yuck. We soon drew our attention to the blue dragon as Yoon mentioned that he was being creeped out by him and Hak was calling him a fur ball. The blue dragon had his clothes drying so all he had to wear that wasn't wet was the white fluff of his that he had he really did look like a fluff ball it was adorable.

"here you've got to be cold want to borrow my cape?" Yona walked up to him offering her cape. He looked up her "yes thank you... Yona" He said the boy's next to me all went pale and started going on about him calling the princess by name was this because I said he could do as he likes to be himself oh well I honestly don't think it's a big deal I just call the princess, princess because the others do.

"oh it's been awhile since I've been called by my name I wish I could call you by name do you have any you'd wish to be called by?" the princess asked but instead of answering he just rolled over crawling into a ball. "how about we call him hair ball monster?" Hak spoke up suggesting the ridiculous name. "no I don't think so" I slapped his shoulder glaring at him.

Word count: 1010