We Found Mr White Snakes Village

Y/N P.O.V .

"uggh w-what happened" I slowly opened my eyes, only to see and hear a screaming Yoon. "umm Yoon w-" I was cut off by noticing I was locked in a cage.

I started to get nervous, I didn't know what was going on. I then looked at Yoon, who was screaming his head off. "HEY YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TIE ME UP!" he yelled, irk marks appearing all over him.

"umm e-excuse me, but why are we in here" I crawled over to one of the guards, he didn't answer. "Y/N it's no use, I've tried" Yoon gave me a small frown before going back to yelling at them again.

It had been a solid 30 minutes now, Yoon still yelling like a chicken without a head.

"and over there you'll see-" an old guy walked past with,.... Hak and Yona!?. "what the hell, how come you guys are getting a tour" Yoon then screamed louder then before, he looked as if he could explode at any moment.

"Oh hey Yoon, Y/N" Hak and Yona said in sync, giving a small wave.
"don't you hey us!!" Yoon proceed to yell again.

After a bit of arguing ect, me and Yoon were released. "so Y/N, was it fun being locked in a cage" Hak then started teasing me. "if you don't shut your smartass mouth up, I'll do it for you" I cracked my nuckles, a dark (colour) aura surrounding me.

"alright calm down ya crazy h/c, otherwise you might get wrinkles" he smirked at the last part. I then decided to give him an old classic kick to a place, where the sun don't shine.

He then toppled over letting out a painful groan. "I thought I told you to shut up" I stomped on his head, grinding the heal off my boot on it. "you damm bitch, why'd you have to do that!" Hak looked up at me, a dark look plastered on his face.

"something wrong, Hak~" I said teasingly, smirking. "yeah you" out of nowhere Hak leaped on me, he had pinned me to the ground. "H-Hak!" I squeaked, he had caught me off guard.

"Umm Hak Y/N, what are you doing" an incident Yona walked up to us. Only to see Hak pinning me to the ground. "don't you worry about that, princess" Hak just gave Yona an 'incident' smile.

"Oh ok" Yona turned around only to bump into someone, Yona's hood fell off reviling her curly crimson hair. All of a sudden said stranger fell, he was clearly in pain. Then I felt this wired feeling bubbled up inside me, 'Hakuyuu' just popped into my head and the wired feeling was gone.

Once I regained focus, Hakuyuu had passed out.

Time skip Y/N p.o.v

After a while Hakuyuu woke up and rambled on about the four dragon stuff, eh whatever. He agreed to travel with us, actually he seemed to keen to join. An old lady came up to Yona talking about something or rather. And Hak then went off to Hakuyuu's place, and I quot 'to do something'.

After a bit
Hak and Hakuyuu came back from whatever they were doing. They were arguing alot, like alot. And Hak had a bag of money tucked under his clothes. Saying he'd gained 'weight', yeah right.

"princess! Tell him he is no longer needed" Hakuryuu pointed to Hak, annoyed. "I think we need another white dragon" Hak said angerly. "you are not needed" Hakuyuu yelled back. "no I need Hak" Yona said, saying how he's important."and besides Hak can't protect me on his own forever" Yona sighed "ahhh, I get it you want me to protect him because he's weak" Hakuyuu exclaimed. Then Hak just started laughing creepily to himself, again.

"we shall leave immediately" Hakuyuu exclaimed. "wait!, we must throw a feast in celebration" the old lady said.

That night Y/N p.o.v

"Oh wow this food is good numnom" I exclaimed, chowing down on alot of food. "Hey Y/N if you eat that much food you'll get fat" Hak plainly looked at me. "Oh! What the f*ck did you SAY!!" I shot up ready to beat the living sh*t out of him.

"Ahh calm down miss Y/N" Kija grabbed my arm to sit me back down. I just stuffed my face while I glared at Hak.

The next day

We headed out the next day, but for some reason my arm has been hurting like crazy, especially around Kija ... odd?.

"so how are we supposed to find the other dragons" Yoon looked at the map in his hands. "well I can sense the others, so it should make it easier" Kija closed his eyes to sense the other dragons. "well that's handy" Yoon said while Yona nodded in agreement.

"huh strange I can faintly sense a fifth dragon" Kija questioned himself. "hey white snake aren't there only four" Hak crossed his arms turning to Kija. "Hey wait, did he really copy me" "well yes bu-..... IM A DRAGON!" Kija noticed the nickname and stared to go off at Hak. Threatening to slash him.

"so who's the closest dragon" I asked to get kija off the idea of a fifth dragon. "hmm let me see that would be, the blue Dragon" he exclaimed, "ok then do you know where he is?" Yoon crossed his arms staring at the white Dragon warrior. "yes I feel as if he somewhere over,... there!" Kija just pointed at some bushes and started marching in that detection. "yea are you sure because I don't feel safe relying on a guy who's been inside his whole life" Yoon deadpanned walking over to me protectively. "ah how rude my village explored all over the kingdom and I've read about it my whole life so I th- ahhhhhh!" Kija screamed midway through his sentence as he fell into a ditch. I quickly reached my hand down to help him up and he immediately took my hand and I helped him get out of the ditch. "ah so how is a white snqke that's scared of a little bug supposed to help?" Hak teased as he always seemed to do. "what! I just don't like the feeling of creepy crawly things on ME!!" Kija screamed, it seemed like Hak was really getting on his nerves which I can't blame him. "oh look another centipede" Hak pointed at Kija's shoulder, "WHAT WHERE!!" Kija flipped once again, he really didn't like bug's. "it's fine Hak was just lying" I sighed patting the man on the shoulder. Kija calmed down a bit still shivering a bit. "anyway let's move it people we have to find the blue Dragon" Yoon declared and we all nodded and continued to follow kija and Yoon.

omg hello people it has been a long time since I updated my other book just got so popular and I got focused on that I'm sorry about that if you were enjoying this book well be prepared to see more coming when I can😌👌