chapter 9 - wilhelm

I walk in to the headmistress office.

"the crown prince, hi please sit down. what can I do for you?"

"well, as you know simon eriksson has been transferred to marieberg."

"yes I'm aware"

"so he's sister sara has just become resident here and today was simons first day at marieberg and he was harassed the whole day" she look unimpressed "so I was wondering if there's any available room here, for a resident"

"there might be, what are you thinking?"

"well I know that my mother has spoken to you about how I shouldn't have any contact with him but he told me how horrible people were being to him at the other school and how all he wants is to start at hillerska again"

"I don't think we have any available room sadly"

"well there is an empty bed in my room"

"the queen would not accept that"

"I can pay for his fee and if she ever come here he doesn't have to be in the room"

"let me think about it" I thank her and leave the room. I let out a breath that I didn't know I'd been holding. I walk back to my room and wait for dinner to start.

*two days later*

I'm sitting with felice and sara for lunch and we chat about the upcoming course about psychology. I feel someone tapping my arm and I turn around, it's the headmistress. she ask if I can follow her to her office, of course I do.

"I can arrange for simon to be a resident but are you sure you want to do this?"

"yes I do"

"and you know that the queen could get me fired for this?"

"yes I do, and I don't want you to take the blame for it of she ever find out"

"well simon is a star student and I would love for him to come back to hillerska and you know that you could ask him to apply for a scholarship"

"yes I know but he need to start as soon as possible, he hasn't been going to marieberg since the first day because of how horrible the people treated him"

"I know, his mom has called to see if he could come back"

okay that's good, then the headmistress know that linda is okay with simon starting here again. I ask her when he can move and she is just going to fill out some paperwork and will call his mom in the next couple of days.

"could you not write my name on any papers, like so that noone can see that I'm paying?"

"sure, no problem, but are you both comfortable with sharing room?"

"I'd say a strong yes" I smile at her and get out of the chair to leave.

"and wille, I'm proud of you"

"thank you"