chapter 13 - wilhelm

"mom I promise that I'm okay" mom has been crying the whole night, apparently she does care about me, in a weird way. we say goodbye and I get in the car together with malin and andreas. I got some painkillers and orders that I have to rest for a week before I can go back to school. I also got a few stitches to close the wound on my head.

the car park and I see simon standing on the stairs, he look like he haven't slept but he run to open the door for me. I slowly step out while simon is supporting me.

"how are you?" he ask

"I think you look worse then me so I should as you that" he look me dead in the eyes at the comment

"well I haven't slept because my boyfriend had to stay at the hospital for hitting his head, how are you?" I laugh at him and kiss him at his temple.

"I'm much better thanks to these" I show him the painkillers I have in my pocket. "and I got some cool stitches so" he hits me in the side and pretend to get hurt.

"shit, I didn't mean for it to hurt, are you okay" he ask worriedly and I chuckle

"yes I'm just joking, I'm fine"

we walk in to our room and simon have put all the pillows on one side of the bed and have put a bag of candy on the night stand.

"aww baby, did you do this for me" he smile and help me to get in to the bed.

"the it anything else the crown prince need?"

"ugh shut up, no in more the comfortable" I must down at the side of the bed next to the bed. "how can I thank you for saving me, again?"

"well you made me a resident to I'd say that we're even now" oh god, it's not quite the same thing but I'll take it. we hear a knock on the door, we look at each other.

"you you expecting anyone?" I ask simon but he shake his head, he get up and open the room. felice, sara, maddie, alexander (?) and the girls come storming in.

"we heard you had to go to the hospital how are you?" felice blurt ut and hug me. simon look at with big eyes trying to say sorry without any sound.

"I'm fine I just had to get some stitches and pain killers but it's nothing serious I promise"

"thank god, you're lucky simon found you" I look to him, what did he tell them.. oh well they definitely don't have to know that I fell while making out with my boyfriend. "well we just wanted to make sure that you were okay, sorry to bother you two, you really have to rest"

"no worries, you guys never bother and thank you for being here for me" felice smile and stroke my shoulder. all the girls take turns saying 'good luck' 'get some rest' and 'hope you get better soon'. last to come up to me is alexander, what is he doing here?

"I'm glad all went smoothly, good to have you back" he say and look back at simon before leaving our room.

"why was he here?" I ask simon

"well I ran in to him when I got cleaning supplies from the kitchen and apparently my clothes were all blood so he asked what happend and then asked if he could help me clean up" thanks nice of him. "and I told him that I was packing up and you went to get a shower and I heard a loud bang and ran in to help you"

"oh okay, well, are you going to keep me company in this bed empty bed or do I have to lay here in my misery all alone. he smile and walk over to the other side of the bed before crawling up close to me.

"I've had this pressure over my chest since it happened, I really thought something horrible would happen" I hold him tight and kiss his forehead.

"baby I'm fine, nothing to worry about" he tuck my hair behind my ear and look in to my eyes as a tear fall from his. I kiss the tear away from his cheek.

"I've lost you once and I don't ever want to be apart from you ever again" he nuzzle his face to my neck hold his arm over me.

"I don't want that either, you're the best thing I have" we lay here, I feel his warmth against my skin and his eyelashes flicker at my neck. I feel complete, this is my home, he is my home