chapter 15 - wilhelm

simon, Sara and I want to the bus stop, I had to stay at the dorm last weekend when wille and sara went home because of my head but today I get to go with them. since a don't want to go to the palace and mom don't really care if I'm there or not I will spend the weekends at lindas house.

simon is carrying the brown box with the kitten and me as well as sara is carrying the other gifts. I get linda a flower for her birthday, I'm going to convince her that I will take them out for dinner as well, she already done alot for me and she mean very much to me.

the bus stop on the road outside the houses and we walk their house. simon open the door and we walk right in. as soon as he push the door open we all start to sing happy birthday. linda is sitting in the sofa and stand up to look at us. she clasp her hands in front of her and tilt her head.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" we all yell I'm choir. she walk over to hug all of us. simon give her the box and we all look at her with excitement. she give us a confused look and open the top of the box and quickly shut it again.

"you guy did not!?!" she open the box all the way and look at the kitten with wide eyes. tears fill her eyes as she lift the little cat into her arms. "I expected a pair of slippers not a new friend" she scratch the kittens head "what your name?"

"you get too chose that" simon say happily.

"then we will call you saga" linda say and lift up saga to look at her face "you look like a saga" she say.

we give her the rest of the gifts and I give linda the flower. we take of our coats and sit down by the tv. saga is a little shy but I think she feel safe with be since she layed in my lap the whole afternoon yesterday. she walk over to me and cuddle in to herself in my lap.

"come on wille, I want to play with her too" sara frown and we all laugh as saga is purring on my leg.

"so linda I'm going to take all of you out to eat dinner tonight"

"wille you definitely do not have to do that we can just have pizza tonight"

"linda i insist, you've done so much for me let me at lease offer dinner" she eventually give in and I smile happily to myself.

we play with saga for a while before we start to get ready for the dinner.

"I need a shower" I say as me and simon sit in his room.

"me too" he say "but maybe not together, I don't want you to die" I chuckle we decide that simon will shower first since he take the longest to get ready. I search through my bag as he shower to find the clothes I packed for the dinner. I find the black jeans and white botton up as well as the grey cardigan. I put the outfit on the bed as simon walk back in the room. I will never get used to the sight of him with a towel around his waist and water drops all over his gorgeous body.

I want over to him and kiss him deeply, he sign in to the kiss and I lift him up so his legs are around my waist. I walk over to the desk in his room and sit him down. me make out and I feel my body getting warm and how it start to tingling.

"I don't think we should do anything, you know, until you are completely well from your fall" he break the kiss and jump down the desk. he go on his tippy toes and kiss me one more time before walking over to his closet.

"that's mean, I'm fine and I would be better if we continued"

"well you're the one who made dinner reservations so we can't be late for that" I frown but eventually walk to the bathroom to take the shower.

when I walk back to simons room he's dressed in a white t-shirt with a white vest over and a pair of grey slacks.

"damn you look hot" I eye him up and down before I walk over to the bed and put my clothes on. when we're dressed we walk out and wait in the kitchen until sara and linda are done. sara is wearing a black and red long sleeve dress and linda in wearing a white blouse and black pants.

linda drive us in to the city and we walk to the restaurant.

"hi I had made a reservation for four" I say and the server don't even ask for my name. well that's not unusual since literally everyone in sweden know who I am. we get a table by the window and the server hand us the menus.

"wille you can't pay for this" linda say looking chocked at the prices.

"you know that I'm the crown prince of sweden, right" I say "you can get anything you want, you have to get used to me paying for stuff" linda smile kindly to me and we decide what we're going to order. me and simon order steak's and alcohol free drinks while linda get and sara get pasta.

the food is delicious and everyone seem to enjoy the atmosphere in the restaurant. it's clear though that the erikssons are not used to go to fancy restaurants but I will make sure that the will, eventually. 

on the way back to the car linda keep thanking me a million times and she's almost crying when we get back to the house.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to have all of you, a fancy birthday dinner, flowers and saga. I feel so loved, thank you" we do a group hug around linda and walk in to the house. everyone go to their room to change clothes.

"you really didn't have to pay for all of us" simon put on a pair of pj-pants "you know that we don't love you because you're the crown prince or because you have money"

"I know but it's nice to be able to give back to the people I love"  simons eyes are glistening and his cheeks are pink from being out in the cold. I walk over to him where his standing in just pjs without a shirt.

"and since you will become prince one day, you just have to be used to the lifestyle" I say and smile at him before lowering my head and kissing him.