Chapter 34

Noahs POV:

"And that's why german bread is much better than the shit you Americans call bread.", she explains as serious as someone talking about bread could be.

"Um sure?"

"Oh my goddd Noah why are you saying it like this is a question.", she frowns letting herself fall back. So instead of sitting she is now laying in the sand looking up to the sky.

Even though it's already late we decided to go to the beach and enjoy or time together just a little longer. I wish this night would never end. The beach is peaceful and the sound of the waves is calming.

"Actually I'm not completely American. My mom is but my dad is from Italy..."

"Excuse me what?!!", within seconds Olivia is sitting again looking at me like an alien.

"I'm half italian that's what I'm saying any problems with that?"

"Nooo this whole thing is just getting better and better...", she smirks.

"Interesting reaction.", I just mumble making her laugh even more as she falls back down.

"You are such an idiot it sounds like you are a living tiktok meme.", she says her hands playing with the sand around us.

"Don't tell me you actually enjoy this shit.", I really don't understand how someone enjoys watching strange videos on tiktok. I rather spend time outside or with other people. Especially with this one special person. I look at her and can already see that my opinion towards tiktok is not what she thinks.

Olivia suprises me with staying quiet and instead sitting up again coming closer towards me and leaning against my side. I can't hide my smile as she snuggles closer to me.

"I'm going to give you shit about your stupid believes tomorrow but now I wanna sleep...", she mumbles and my smile widens. This girl is something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the sleeping Olivia in my arms I make my way through the busy nightlife of Miami enjoying the feeling of being so close to her. I see people staring but I don't mind everyone can know that she is mine. Well maybe she doesn't always agrees with that but one day she definitely will.

Suddenly my phone in my back pocket rings and I take a few seconds until I finally get it out and answer.

"Why are you calling me Andre?", I ask my best friend and I'm sure he hears how annoyed I am.

"Sorry I had to interrupt what ever dirty things you were doing but it's important.", I think about telling him I weren't doing anything like that but leave it for now.

"What is it?"

"One of our guys got caught I'm not sure if he's going to stay quiet you know...", I groan loudly making Olivia in my arms stirr a bit so I try to calm myself to not wake her up.

"I told you I don't want you to contact me about this. I try to leave this behind me you know it. This is your responsibility now.", I know I'll never get out of this completely but I try my best. Since my mum died there wasn't anything motivating me to quit all of this but this small girl with anger issues did it. She made being out worth again.

"Okay okay bro I know you're a good boy now but I really need you're help with this... I can't do this alone.", it's probably really serious when Andre calls me because he knows he isn't supposed to call.

I give him a few orders and then quickly hang up. I wish I wouldn't have to bring Olivia back to school but it's already 5am and I have to get her on campus before she gets into more trouble. I know how to keep it down well I have my reputation but I don't go around fighting someone in the cafeteria at lunch. Even though I got to admit that I kinda love her for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It takes a bit until we reach school grounds and I have to wake Olivia. She gets pretty angry when she is waking up and hangover that's for sure. But surprisingly we both get back in our houses without being caught.

Back in my room I fall down on my bed. It's just before breakfast and I start overthinking basically everything about last night. Did she even enjoy spending time with me? Does she want to spend more time with me? Did she like Andre? What if she think he's crazy so she thinks I'm crazy?

Oh fuck it why is this so complicated...

A/N I know it's short but better than nothing right.... :))