Chapter 37

"We need to talk."

I've heard these words a few times before and it has never ended good for me. The first time I remember hearing these words I was just 6 or 7 and my primary school boyfriend broke up with me. Looking back at this moment I can laugh now but back than I cried for days.

"Olivia?", I snap back to reality and look at Emilia who's trying to get my attention for the last few minutes.

"Um yes?"

"We need to talk about Noah and you. I mean you hang out everyday but you never tell us anything. Gracie and I really want to know moree.", to the end of her monologue her voice sounding whiny.

I tried to keep my relationship a secret to get around having any more rumors spread about me and just having to talk about feelings and stuff like that. I mean it was obvious that I would have to tell my friends eventually but I tend to wait until I'm actually forced to do something. I think now the time has come were I need to talk with Em about it.

"Okay... I'm gonna tell you a bit about it but I swear if you tell anyone else I'll be pissed. I'll tell Gracie myself and the others will hear about it eventually.", I state confidantly.

Em nods and I take that as a clue to tell her about our picknick date a few days ago. Her reaction is exactly what I had expected. She's overly excited and squeels whenever I tell her about something cute Noah did. She acts like she never heard about someones date before and considering the fact that shes in a relationship herself I laugh at her reactions.

"God I can't believe it. That sounds just awesome. It won't be long until you guys will finally be together Oliii.", Emilia tells me leaning back on the couch she's sitting on.

"Actually we already are...", I mutter looking away in an attempt to get around facing Emilias angry reaction. And I'm not suprised to hear a loud scream.

"I can't believe it my girl finally came to a sense. I knew you guys are made for each other.", she gets up and pulls me in a loving hug. I remember once again why I like her so much.

"You're incredible Em but I have to admit that I'm also happy how everything turned out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read the letter in my hands again and again not believing the words I'm seeing. When I returned to my room after class today I found this letter from my parents in my room. I would have expected everything else to happen today but not that.

After sending me here to get rid of their problem I wouldn't have expected for them to come visit me. The letter from my parents is full of phrases like 'we miss and love you so much' but the thing that shocked me the most is their promise to visit me in a weeks time.

Not only didn't I expect these news but I also hate them. I mean life is still crazy but at least I didn't have to deal with my family's crude comments about myself.

I crunch up the letter and throw it through my room. Groaning I let myself fall back on my bed. God I need a smoke.

I decide to go out for a bit so I take a big jacket and my mp3 player and make my way downstairs. I still have time until I have to go to dinner and I need to relieve some pressure.

I make my way towards the spot behind the library and sit down lighting my joint. Sometimes I miss the times where I would be out partying for days forgetting everything. In the past I had to go through a lot of mental health struggles and one day I just tried to drown it out with drugs.

At the moment I think I am quite okay with not abusing but I don't know what will happen if I get out of here. And that's not my only struggle because eating is still so hard. Especially with people making comments about my weight.

I take a big drag of my joint before putting it out and leaning back against the wall. I'm listening to my music and before I now it I'm asleep.

When I wake up again it's completely dark outside and I hear voices. It sounds suspiciously like the security guards and seeing the sun has set makes me wonder how late it actually is. Fuck the principal is going to have my ass for that...

I slowly get up and sneak towards the fence separating the alley from the general school grounds. When I don't see anyone near I try to climp over the fence as fast as possible. When I reach the top and try to get down on the other side again my arm gets stuck and a sharp edge. I fall down and have to keep myself from screaming as my arm gets slashed open.

When I look at my arm I directly look away again. I can't look at the open wound and all of the blood. How could this day get any worse.
The pain is really strong and I also still have the issue with the security.

I try to sneak over towards the park area when I'm suddenly grabbed and pulled into some bushes. When I try to speak a hand comes over my mouth hindering me from talking.

"You need to stay quiet just a minute.", Noah whispers into my ear. I relaxe into him as he keeps me pulled to his chest.
Just shortly after two security guards pass by not looking all to happy.

"Come on I know where to go livi.", he tells me dragging me with him. The pain in my arm gets worse and worse and I can't really stop Noah to tell him I am in pain.

Noah leads me towards an area close to the fence surrounding the school grounds and only then letting go of me. When he suddenly let's go I stumble forward.

"Noah...", I whine in pain.

"Olivia what were you thinking the whole school is searching for you. The Principal is pissed I have seen her. I don't know what we can do to get you out of this shit. Are you listening to me? Olivia what... God are you bleeding?"
Noah stops his rambling seeming to have noticed the blood dripping down my arm.

"It hurts so much Noah...", I whisper the pain getting worse every second.

"Fuck what happened? Wait nevermind we have to stop the bleeding now.", he makes me sit on a stone and kneels before me. He makes me take of my jacket and than pulls up the sleeve of my hoodie all while mumbling reassuring words into my ear. He takes his shirt of and proceeds to pull it around the open wound.

"It's going to be alright baby okay I got this...", he whispers in my ear and places a kiss on my forehead. The pain is still strong but his presence makes me feel somewhat better.

"I'll think about how to solve this mess. Don't worry Livi."

"I'm sorry Noah...", I pull my sleeve up so it covers the wound and his tightly bound shirt soaking up the blood. Luckily my clothes are black so the blood isn't showing.

Noah gets up and puts an arm around me pulling me with him. I remain silent not only hurting physically but mentally as well. I don't deserve Noah.