Chapter 11

I spent the whole Saturday in our room reading and writing. As I expected I wasn't allowed to get my phone. That's about getting your phone on weekends. It turned out you have to attend every foodtime and all of the classes. Yeah goodbye phone. Missing classes is something I do on daily bases.

Gracie had to do a school project and Em was hanging out with her girlfriend so I was alone. I really don't mind actually. I even turned down Em's offer to go with her. Today Gracie and I are going to hang out probably watching the football training. I'm not really interested in it but Gracie really wants to. 

Right now I'm getting ready. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I'm not really happy with what I see. All my life I wanted to be skinny but now when I am considered skinny I still feel unattractive. I put my hair in a high ponytail trying to ignore how ugly that must look.

I turn to the side to get a better look at my outfit. I'm wearing a blue jeans skirt, a basic white shirt, black tights and my black boots. Well not my black boots. They're Em's but they just fit to perfect. They're made for me.

Unsure I try a black jacket on. Even though the weather is really warm I decide to wear it so I'm not insecure about my arms.

 Even though the weather is really warm I decide to wear it so I'm not insecure about my arms

(Her outfit just without the ponytail)

Emilia already left to go wherever and I still have a little more time until I'll meet Gracie. Maybe I could explore the building a little more.

As I know from Em the salon were I first met the guys is the largest of them and the only one with books. Why would they put the only bookshelves in one of the boys salons? 

Because it's sunday afternoon not a lot of people are in the house and I take the elevator downstairs.  Sadly everyone in this house likes taking the stairs. I hate it.

Luckily nobody is in the salon when I come in. I look trough the book shelves searching for a good book. I already finished the two books I took with me and am really bored now. Of course I could go to the library to find a book but I was too lazy the last days.

I find a book that sounds not that bad. I sit down on one of the couches to read. These expensive school can't even afford comfortable couches. Duhhh.

The beginning of the book is also not that bad. When I have time I will definitely keep on reading.

"Good choice."

I jump at the unexpected sound causing the person to laugh.

"I am not a serial killer or someone like that.", as I face the person I recognize the boy I ran into on the first school day. Why do I always run into people and meet them later. This isn't a book tf.

"Isn't that what a serial killer would say but good to know.", I chuggle.

"Why are you hanging out on the boys floor?", he looks at me curious.