Chapter 6

It's short after 10:30pm and someone already came in to check if we were sleeping. Of course we weren't but you can't see that when we are under our blankets.

My first school day actually wasn't that bad at all even though I got some strange looks. I talked with some people and so far I get along with everyone. Lunch break I decided to spent in the library because Emilia had to help a teacher and I didn't want to be alone with the boys. All in all I can proudly say it could have been worse.

Even though Emilia wanted me to change my outfit I left my grey sweatpants and black hoddie on and am now waiting for Mike.

After asking her why she wanted me to wear something 'nice' how she described it she only said something about handsome friends of Mike.
Seriously not every boy on that school can be handsome.

I'm pretty sure I'm not here to find a boyfriend. Don't understand me wrong if I find a good boy I wouldn't be averse. I'm just not searching.
I haven't made good experiences with that relationship thing so far. I already had two ‚boyfriends'. Both of them were donkeys. Literally donkeys.

I thought I loved them but now I'm not sure if I really did. Maybe I only thought I did. How should I know I'm only 17.

Em is getting ready right now and I have to say she looks really pretty in her outfit. She's wearing a light green long sleeve shirt with some black skinny jeans and black Dr. Martens.

I always wanted these shoes they're just so cool. Luckily Em and I have the same shoe size meaning I definitely have new shoes to wear.

„You look really good Em.", her long red hair makes her look like Kim Possible. I love it.

„Thanks Olivia.", she gives me an air kiss making us both laugh. She seems really happy that she will get to see her girlfriend soon.

My mood is already a lot better than directly after school. My first day was really exhausting and I'd love to go to sleep but hopefully I'm able to go to bed soon. 

Suddenly I hear strange noices out of the ceiling. I hope they don't have animals in the ceilings.
"Do you hear that?", I turn to Em.

"Yeah that must be Mike.", she laughs seeing my scared face. Mike? How did he get in the ceiling? Before I can ask her about it the cover of the air duct is opened and Mike lets himself fall down into our room.

I look at him in shock. Don't tell me that's how we get out of our rooms?? Seriously no. I'm not claustrophobic but I'm not in the mood to crawl through an air duct.

"Hello ladies.", Mike runs one of his hand through his hair which is completely messed up. I would say that it  looks even better this way.
I still look at him in disbelief.

"It's not that bad Olivia.", Emilia tells me while brushing her hair.

She's kidding me right. I roll my eyes. How am I even supposed to get up there I'm small. I'm barely 5'4.

"How am I supposed to even get up there?"
"I get up first than you get on the chair and I pull you up. Really easy.", Mike grins.

Asshole.

He pulls my chair under the air duct and gets on it. Without any problems he pulls himself up. How the hell is he doing that?!

I put my hair in a low ponytail not wanting my long hair to fall in my face ignoring the fact that I now probably look like an egg.

Careful I get on the chair not wanting to break my neck trying to get in an air duct. Mike takes one of my hands and I grab the edge of the hole with the other. Surprisingly I manage to get up there. Mostly because Mike who seems to be Hulk helped me.