The war part 1

Aurora's POV

After I am back in my mother's embrace, I notice that she is leaning against both the staff and Diaval, but I don't say anything about it, yet. With Maleficent's arms wrapped tightly around me, she fly us straight out of there through the window. Right before flight she turns Diaval into a crow. He is flying ahead of us and Maleficent and I are flying over the waters, when I feel mother starting to drop and lose consciousness, before hitting the water I am pulled closer and I hold tighter. Then we hit the water and I feel us starting to sink and I look at the fading light as we sink. Suddenly I see two dark shapes diving in after us. One of them grabs me while the other grabs mother. As we hit the open sky I notice that they are fey. I fall asleep and don't wake up until the next morning.

The next morning I wake up and see that Maleficent is still sleeping, I then notice the bandages and scars across her abdomen and I figure out that she was injured last night. I crawl over to her and crawling under her wing I fall asleep against her until a few hours later when she wakes up. I then open my eyes.

"Mom are you okay?" I ask her

She looks over to me and nods but doesn't exaggerate on the details of her injury. I get up and stretch, after I help her get up and stretch. She leans onto me a little weak and we start to walk in silence, enjoying each other's company. The two of us keep on walking u til we reach the end of the tunnel and it opens up into a big room. In the big room I say many more fey that look just like mom and they are all talking about a war, a war on the humans. Suddenly it goes silent and the main fey who was speaking notices us and has come into the open room.

"I am Borra." he says " I smell a human with you, fey." he continues

Maleficent brings her wing closer to me and shields me from this Borra. "You will not touch her."

Borra raises an eyebrow at her and asks "Why is that?"

"Because this 'human' as you call her is my daughter and is mine."

Another fey who introduces himself as Conall speaks up "You are on the side of the humans?"

Maleficent leaning heavily on the staff steps closer to Conall and Borra and says in a low voice "Yes, I side myself with the humans, at least the humans that mean a lot to my daughter, which are very few humans." "And if I find out that you try to hurt my daughter I swear to the phoenix that I will bring my wrath down you and your fellow dark fey, regardless of you being a dark fey like me."

Both Conall and Borra step back with their hands raised and bow their heads slightly while my mom stands as tall as she can and glares at them.

"I am sorry Maleficent, we meant no harm." Conall apologizes "Let us show you our homes that we have made here." He turns around and jumps into one of the tunnels.

Maleficent's POV

I gather Aurora into my arms and making sure she is holding tightly on to me, I jump into the tunnel after Conall and Borra. They show us around and as we fly around I see many different habitats with many different types of fey. At one point of the 'tour' we land and I see a skeletal phoenix in flames. While looking at it Borra tells me the story, after the story he tells me that I am the last of the dark fey line and am a direct descendant of the Phoenix.

"Maleficent, the humans left you alone in the Moors, you don't have a family because of them, they casted you out because they didn't want you. Will you consider fighting with us in our fight against the moors." Borra comments

I am quiet for a minute before answering "I will think about it." I look at my daughter

I take Aurora back into my arms and fly off leaving Borra and Conall behind. Later that same night I am sitting with Aurora around this big fire, the fey start to get curious and ask my daugter questions. I chuckle at how the fey and my daughter get along and the interactions between them. Suddenly I get a danger feeling, one that I know much to well. I walk towards the drop off but before I can jump my daughter comes up behind me with a question.

"Godmother? Where are you going?" 

"To the moors, Beastie. Stay here with the fey, they will protect you." I answer

I am sorry this part is late, and is short. Hope you liked it. I will try to be faster on the next part but I don't know when I will be able to update it. Please be patient while I update, I am only a high school student and I published this part while in study hall. You all have a great day :) Also remember to vote, comment and like -Budd