The walls

I put up my wall of thorns, protecting the moors, my home from being touched and hurt by the humans ever again. I heard from Dival that King Stefan locked himself up inside the castle walls fearing me and my curse. Dival told me that he entrusted the three idiotic fairies, Knotgrass, Flittle and Thistlewitt to take care of the Princess Aurora. I did not trust the fairies so I took it upon myself to watch the child but I did not ever admit this to Dival. As soon as the three fairies arrived at the cottage with the child, they forgot about her and went inside. The three fairies transformed into humans and decided to be the child's aunt. The child cried nonstop and the faires did not know what to do about it. One day the child was crying and Flittle, who had blonde hair was trying to figure out why the baby Aurora was crying so much. "Why is she crying?" Flittle asked Knotgrass and Thistlewitt. Thistlewitt suggested that maybe she is hungry. After a moment of silence, Knotgrass snapped at the other two idiots to feed her and Flittle went to go get carrots! This stupidness went on for days and turned into weeks. After a couple of weeks I nicknamed the child Beastie. Me and Dival were chilling in a tree watching Beastie and her three aunts having a picnic, when I decided to have a little fun, I used my magic to tug at Flittle's hair, and Flittle pulled at Thistlewitt's hair and I did it again to Knotgrass who did it to Thistlewitt. In the end the three of them got in a fight ended up forgetting about Aurora. "Oh look the little Beastie is about to fall off the cliff." I said. Dival who was in the form of a crow started to caw at me. Just as Aurora screamed I closed my eyes and my magic pulled Aurora back to safety. As the years grew Aurora like I said in my curse, she got more beautiful and graceful forever happy with her Aunts. The more I watched Aurora grow, the more Aurora stole my heart. Aurora was now fifteen years old and she had been coming to the moors almost every night and playing with the creatures. I take Aurora to bed, I put her down in her bed and pull the covers over the body while staying hidden in the shadows. In a low voice I say "I revoke the curse let it be no more." I repeat this a couple of times and soon I am yelling it. I can see the curse being lifted from her body, but it fails and I bow my head down as I hear a voice reminding me what I said at the christening. " This curse will last until the end of time. No power on earth can change it." I leave Aurora to sleep and go home. I leave Diaval alone for a few days sorrowing in my sadness and regret. 

One day, I am watching Aurora pet one of the moor creatures when I take a deep breath and I decide to tell her the truth. "Aurora?" I called her over. She came back running with a smile.

"yes godmother?" she replied as she sat down next to me

"There is an evil in this world and I cannot hide you from it anymore." I say to her with sadness in my voice

"Godmother, I have a plan, when I grow up I'll live here, I'll sleep in a tree, I will become friends with all the moor creatures and that way we can protect each other." She tells me excited

"You don't have to wait, you could live here now if you wanted." I lean closer to my beastie

"Then I will, I'll go tell my aunts right now. I'll see you tomorrow." She gets up 

I nod in reply and watch her run off and that sadness and regret hits me again.

Am wondering if I should do another Maleval book based on Maleficent and Diaval but this time a what if story on my take of a third Maleficent movie? What do guys think? Also sorry that the chapters are short right now, I hope that the chapters will get longer as this story goes on. -Budd