Waking Up

I find Phillip who is looking for my goddaughter. I put an enchantment on him and I turn to Dival. "Dival... we need to talk later." I say. He nods and then I turn him into a horse. I climb on top of him and I have him sprinting to the castle. We were almost there when I felt the curse take Aurora from me. 

Aurora's POV

I quickly ran out of the moors after my fairy godmother told me it was herself that put the curse on me. I quickly found a horse and I rode it all the way to the castle. When I got to the gate I told the guard that King Stefan was my father but the guard didn't believe me and took me by the arm to go see the king. "Father." I say and the king turns towards me with shock on his face. I quickly hug him but he doesn't hug me back instead he asks the guard to lock me in my room. I walked around me room all day until it started nearing sunset and that is when I started to feel the magic slowly starting. Then I started to hear the voice telling me to find the spindle. I found a secret tunnel out of my room which I followed along with the voice.

Soon I found the spindle and the point was glowing green with the curse swirling around it and then I touched it and I fell to the ground asleep.

Maleficent's POV

A tear drops from my face and I bury my head into Dival's mane. I continue to the castle and when we arrive I hop down and turn Dival back into a human. Dival, Phillip and I make our way through a bunch of obstacles meant to stop me.  I work my way around all the obstacles Aurora is sleeping. When we get to the room, I drop Phillip and the three faires bring him inside to wake up Aurora. Dival and I sneek inside while they are distracted, my hopes high. I feel arms wrapping me from behind, but I shove them away. "I can't Dival, the last time I had a human boy touch it me it ended badly, you know that." I tell him while hiding my face. I look over to Phillip and I see that the kiss didn't work. "I told you." I say to Dival. I can tell that he is about to cry. I walk over to Aurora, with tears in my eyes. I go to stand over Aurora, who has become like a daughter than a goddaughter to me and though she is asleep and probably can't hear me, I tell her how sorry I am for doing this. "I will not ask for your forgiveness because what I have done is unforgivable. I was so lost in hatred and revenge. Sweet Aurora, you stole what was left of my heart. And now I have lost you forever." More tears have rolled down my face showing my pain and sadness. "I swear, no harm will come to you as long as I live. And not a day shall pass that I don't miss your smile." I move my staff and bend down to kiss Aurora's forehead. I stand back up and as I turn to leave, Aurora wakes up and calls to me. "Hello Godmother." She says to me. I turn back around with tears in my eyes, still crying " Hello Beastie." I say. I hold her hand, afraid that she move her hand away, but she doesn't. Behind Dival whispers No truer love.  I help Aurora up and we start walking towards the hall, with Dival flying ahead checking for danger. We stop while I look around and Aurora asks me if we are going to go back to the moors. "If that is what you wish." I tell her with a nod. I enter the hall and I turn to motion for Aurora to follow, but as I turn around a massive iron net drops onto me, forcing me onto my knees and to cry out in pain. My vision starts to get blury and I can barely see Aurora trying to come help me. I yell at her to run. I then try to find Dival. When I do my vision has gotten a lot worse, I try to get a clear shot of him and as soon as I do, I use my magic to turn him into a dragon. I relax seeing that Aurora has run from the danger and Dival is trying to protect both her and me. I think to myself that maybe I should give him a chance to prove to me that he is not Stefan and that  I can trust him as I trust Aurora. I am now surrounded and Dival is now chained. 

Aurora POV:

I run away, like my fairy godmother told me to, but I was very reluctant because I didn't want to leave her surrounded by the iron getting hurt to make sure I was alive. As I ran away I realized that I have forgiven my fairy godmother for putting me under the curse. I end up in a chamber and when I look up I see Maleficent's wings. The ones that she told me about, the ones that she said were stolen from her. I run to the wings and the wings start to rustle as they know that their owner is here. I go behind the glass case and I start to push with all my might. I push for a few minutes and soon the case falls and the glass shatters. The wings escape and they hover for a few minutes before flying towards maleficent. I run after them and I look down to Maleficent and I see that the wings are reunited with her once again. I smile. As I smile and see that my fairy godmother has her wings back, I realize that she is my mother. And I decide that after this all over I will decide to start calling her that, mother. 

Back to Maleficent's POV:

I feel my wings reattaching to my back. I gasp as the magic molds my wings back into place and I  float upwards beating my wings. I start to fly away cutting the chains with my wings. I head over to Dival and with my wings I free him, as he freed me only moments ago. I start to fly out the window, when I felt pain on my leg. I look down and see that Stefan had thrown a chain at my leg. He holds on to me and Stefan tells his guards to shoot me. I fly out the window with the King still holding on to the chain. I land on a tower and I take the chain off my leg. I walk over to my former lover and shove him against the wall my hand at his throat. "It's over." I say to him in a low angry voice. I drop my hand and turn around to fly off again, when he jumps onto me, throwing both of us off the tower roof. I take flight and let go of Stefan  and he starts free fall  in the process and he dies. I land safely next to him for a few minutes before leaving. I don't look back at the man who destroyed my happiness and trust just so he could have his but also gave me another chance at love and happiness.