ItaChan19

(Hands you a cup of tea) Scones? Thank you for allowing us to interview you today!

(Takes the scones and sits with a cup of hot tea) You're welcome! Thank you for this opportunity! Where should we begin?

Well, how about how you came across Wattpad? How old were you? What made you want to create a profile?

I was about thirteen or fourteen years old when I first came across Wattpad. I had been writing stories since I was nine years old, and I've always wanted to become an actual author. My friend at the time wrote stories, and had told me about Wattpad, since she also had an account. I had only weeks before sat up a Fanfiction.net account, but wanted to put up my real writings, as well as some types of fanfics that Ffnet wouldn't allow. So she suggested Wattpad as a way to do both simultaneously. Next question, or would you like me to say something more about what I just said lol?

How fun! I actually started reading fanfiction at thirteen, but didn't make a profile myself until I was seventeen. Next question, why did you decide on your username?

Oh! That's interesting! But anyways, I decided on my username through, well I changed it several times before deciding on this one. Ita-chan is kinda a nickname I've had since high school. And it's usually the username I use whenever creating an account anywhere since I got it.

Aw, that's so sweet! Could you list three of your favorite naruto fanfic's and the one fanfiction that gave you inspiration to start your own?

Three of my favorite Naruto fanfics? Gee, I've read so much over the years it's hard to pick just one! But lemme think.. Hmm... I'd have to say my top three would be Dreaming of sunshine, The Facts of Life, and a Glass of Crimson Souls. And the one fanfiction that actually gave me the inspiration to write my own was actually from another fandom! It was from a Hetalia fandom. But for Naruto, I'd have to say it was the Short Life Of A Cigarette. Even though I write my own ocs as my stories main focus and stuff, it was still a wonderful one-shot, and I was just getting into the Naruto fandom at the time and thought I'd give it a shot!

So how do you feel about the followers you have gained with your career here on Wattpad?

Im actually pretty pleased. I have trouble with confidence in my writing abilities (then again, what writer doesn't right?) And so to see that I have a following and it continues to grow each day, especially the past year or two, makes me highly happy.

I'm glad you've gained confidence in your writing! :D Who would you consider to be one of your favorite Naruto characters?

One of my favorite Naruto characters? It's a tie between Madara Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke was always a favorite of mine, even when I didn't like it when I was six or so. (I didn't get into anime until I was fourteen or so. My older cousin loved Naruto, the only anime other than Pokemon he watched. So when he was around, that's what we watched. I chose to play outside haha. But even then Sasuke was a favorite of mine.)
But Madara quickly became a favorite when he was introduced, and now I can say they're evenly tied. I can't chose who I like more!

How interesting, lol! How about your least favorite character and why?

My least favorite character... Hmm... That's probably a hard one to answer, because I've never thought about it before haha. But now that I think on it, probably Hinata. I'm not entirely sure why, but there's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. I can't necessarily explain it though haha.

(Blinks in surprise) WOW! I think you're the first person I have met who has stated they don't like Hinata. Madara Uchiha is an interesting pick. May I ask why he is your favorite? Also, if you could change three things about Naruto, what would you change and why?

(Laughs nervously and rubs the back of my head) haha yeah... It seems to be a little bit of an unpopular thing, so I don't normally voice it out loud because some people wouldn't take it too kindly haha. 

Hmm, I can't explain why Madara is my favorite. There is something about his character and background that connects with me on a weirdly personal level that I can't really explain rightly. In a way, I understand his character and understand why he wanted to do what he originally sought out to do. But man, it's hard to explain man hahaha. If I could change three things? How Madara was defeated, the whole alien thing coming out of the left field, and I wish the second half of the series was more like the first part.

How do you feel about your story Still Worth Fighting For (Someday) having 104, 006 views and 2,864 votes?

Wow! I had honestly had no idea it had so many views and votes! It honestly makes me proud and happy that something I originally created back in 2012 (I uploaded it to Wattpad years after its original written was finished). It's one of my favorites I've ever created, and thus a baby of mine. So, I'm so proud of it honestly.

Hey, it's good to be proud of your work! You deserve it! :) Well, I would like to thank you so much for allowing us to interview you today! We wish you the best with your future writings! (bows)

Thank you! You honor me by choosing to interview me! Thank you! *bows*