Akira066

(Hums happily) Arigato for allowing us to interview you, Akira-san

No, thank you for asking me. I don't often get asked any questions so it's refreshing

(Blinks in surprise as they tilt their head) Whoa, that is so sad. I guess the first question I have for you is how you pretty lady came across Wattpad and at what age?

You are so sweet. I was on a previous writing site. Well sort of writing site. It's been taken down now. But someone mentioned Wattpad and I checked it out when I was around 17 I think.

Interesting you were far older then the other people we interviewed when they found this site. What site was it that was taken down? And also to the next question, What made you decide to use this username?

Yeah I'm 23 now so I'm probably older than some of the other interviewees lol. It was actually quizilla. It was this ancient quiz/poems/story site and it was pretty popular at one point. I decided on the username because I figured I'd never write anything else aside from Akira. At the time it was only supposed to be one never completed book of about 4 maybe 5 chapters.

Wow! I feel kinda old but I remember that site haha. I do believe the site Quotev is a branch from quizilla actually. How do you feel being known as a popular fanfic writer having over 4.3 thousand followers? How do you feel knowing your book The Akira Files has hit 1.4 Million views?

I had no idea they made another branch and good to know I'm not the only one who feels old haha. The feeling of hitting 4.3 followers as well as 1.4 million views is mostly disbelief. Akira wasn't supposed to be popular. It was specifically one scene that I wanted to write. But I'm pretty euphoric as to how much it's grown, it's been quite the journey. I feel really lucky to have so many people laughing and enjoying the story.

(beams happily) That makes us as fellow writers and readers happy to know. What inspired you to write what you write? Who is your favorite Naruto manga/anime character?

My friend is a pretty big inspiration. She's constantly challenging my original ideas and pulling out new twists from me. I wanted to write something a little different from everything I'd read so far, and inspire others to do so as well. I don't know if it worked. I have seen some pretty impressive works on this site that inspire me as well. My favourite character at the moment would have to be Shikamaru. I think I can relate to him, and he's just plain interesting.

That is neat, I guess you find everything so troublesome then? Is there something from the Manga/anime you would change? Who is your least favorite character?

Haha in some ways yes. And there's probably a few things I'd change. I'd like all the characters to be fleshed out better. The women in it fell flat just because the writing wasn't very good. I think I'd also change Sasuke a bit. There was some lost potential there and his redemption arc never really happened. At least not enough to undo what he did. Certain couples also should be... modified. Unless some of the previous changes fixed the imbalances. My least favorite character... Danzo is up there that's for sure. But I also didn't like Ino that much. Mostly because of how she reminded me of some fake friends from elementary. She got better though so she has that I guess.

(Nods head.) It seems like a lot of people have a distaste for Danzo. Finally, our last two questions for you are as followed: Could you name some of the Naruto fanfics you've read on here and describe some of the friends you've made on here?

I actually haven't read many in the recent year or so. But I remember a few I liked one was called The Leaf but I don't remember the author. Visibility Zero by Mimosaii is on my to-read list and looks super interesting. The Mad Kunoichi Has a Crush on Who? By MisakiofKonoha was also really good when I first read it a while back. Very cute story. I also liked I Don't Fall in Love by FujiwaraYuko. I haven't really talked to many people but there were a few that stood out. Sweetdreams705 was incredibly supportive and talked to me often back between 2012 and 2015. They always had a good sense of humor and amazing ideas. XxsilverlollipopXD helps edit my stuff and are very kind to me even if my grammar makes them cringe at times. SadieKane12 also edits my stuff and keeps me on track, they're both pretty formal with me though.  is someone who recently talked to me. They seem very shy and very adorable lol.

[smiles softly.] They all seem like amazing people. Thanks so much for allowing us to interview you. We all here hope you still have great success in writing for the future to come.

[bows]

Thank you so much for interviewing me. It really means a lot