StormyRawr

[bows] thank you for allowing us to interview you today Storm-san

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[bows] thank you for allowing us to interview you today Storm-san.

Thank me? Uh, thank YOU. I didn't imagine that anyone would ever want to review me for my writing, especially since I've been so inactive with my writing for so long. Thank you so much!!!

No problem. [smiles sheepishly] Sorry for the late reply. Christmas and News came up. Anyways first question we have for you Storm-san is, how did you stumble upon Wattpad? How old were you?

It's quite alright! It happens. I understand. Well, I was either 12 or 13. I used to use a writing website called Quizilla (that's long gone) where all the scene queens gathered. I read some stories by a girl on there who also used Wattpad. I wanted to be able to read more of their works, so I migrated here as she kept mentioning the website. So low and behold, here I am.

How interesting, you are right around the same age as most of the people we interviewed when they joined as well. Why did you decide to use StormyRawr as your username? AnkaaSage(formerly Kumoriko) stated your name gave her giggles.

Awe, I'm honored I gave her giggles. She's an author I definitely look up to and respect. She is what the cool kids would call, the bees knees. Anyways, during the point in time that I had created an account on here, I went by the nickname Stormy online. Come on, it's a pretty cool name. Who could blame me? I said rawr pretty often around that time too, I think. So I just mixed those two things together. I wanted to change my name so many times, but I'm glad I didn't. It's nice to look back at what 12/13 year old me was like.

[nods head with a bemused smile.] It's wonderful to look back on our youth in some ways. How does it feel to have such popular stories like Living with the biggest knuckle-headed Ninja which has over 469,000 views? How do you feel knowing you passed the 1,000 mark for followers considering it is hard to do that? Do you plan to still write?

It's mind-boggling, honestly. Especially because that is such a huge accomplishment and was a huge part of my life at one point, but now a days it doesn't cross my mind as much. But when I really do stop and think about it for a moment, I'm in awe and consider myself very lucky. I feel really accomplished about that. I remember back when I could, I would go to people that followed me and thank them for doing so. I recall how awful I felt when I soon couldn't keep up with doing that. So being where I am now. Holy shit. When I first started writing, I would be in awe that even 20 people read my story or followed me, because that many people couldn't fit in my house. I thought that 20 people had taken their time to read what I had created, and they liked it! I now live in an apartment with two roommates, and I doubt that I could fit the 1k plus that now follow me. It's amazing. That's enough to create a small anime convention. Wow. Holy shit. I haven't sat down to take the time to fully understand that, so you're going to receive my 100% pure and raw feelings. Writing Naruto fan fiction, I don't plan on writing it anymore. I would love to, but I'm just not that passionate about Naruto anymore. I do write still. I write in my journal and some poetry, just like any stereotypical college student. I did consider a few times picking up my stories, and tried to, but it didn't feel as fluid to write it. There's been so much time that passed and I don't write the same as I do. I feel that it's odd for the writing style in my books to change halfway through. Gah, sorry I'm rambling so much. [sheepishly smiles]

[nods head in understanding.] No, we understand where you are coming from. Some stories take years to finish and we grow along with the story. I am sure a lot of readers will be disappointed. but they will understand. Maybe you could start posting your poetry on here? Have you ever thought of maybe writing an epilogue to your stories to bring them full circle for your fans? What inspired you to write your stories? Who is your favorite Naruto Character?

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in my poetry, to be honest. It's definitely nothing like my stories on here and feel that not many people would like them. I've definitely thought about ending my stories, and I wanted to, but life continuously got hectic and I hated how not fluid the writing was compared to the rest of the story. I definitely wanted to end them, but I was incapable of doing so. :c A while back I made a post about it, because people kept asking me to finish my stories and I felt so bad about not giving a clear answer. It sucks all around. If I ever feel that I can, I definitely will. I just don't think that will ever happen. Well, I first started writing after wanting to be in the Naruto universe so fucking bad. I would fall asleep dreaming of myself being in that world and interacting with all the characters. Then I came across I_am_a_psychopath and adored their story, "I'm messed up and proud!" because the character was so eccentric and energetic. I thought, "Oh hey, if they wrote a story, I can too." So I began writing. Mika is definitely who I thought I was when I was 13. At least, she was originally designed after me when I was that age. I have two favorites, Rock Lee and Sakura. Both of them were not hot shit at first. Rock Lee couldn't do any ninjutsu or genjutsu and Sakura felt weak and unable to do anything. However, it was through sheer determination that they were be able to become as strong as they are. Seriously, I love that so much. They were naturally gifted at anything. It was through their effort that they made something out of themselves. I still view them as inspiring characters to this day.

Interesting, not many people like either of those at all. (whispers softly, I do though.) Is there something from the Narutoverse you would change? Who is your least favorite character.

Oh my gosh. They're missing out. Those two are the bees knees. (Whispers, I'm very glad you do.) There probably many different things, but the first one that comes to my mind is the style expected for females. They're wearing dresses or skirts, probably not comfortable to battle in. Not only that, but long hair. That shit gets all over the place. No way they wouldn't put their hair up. I get that Ino "technically" has it up, but come on, her hair is so long that one pony tail does nothing. She needs to put that shit up in a bun. I'm really passionate about the unrealistic beauty expectations for women. Especially when they are applied to fighting shows and you /know/ that the girls cannot fight in that outfit or her hair like that. Least favorite character? Probably Sasuke. I view him as a very selfish character. I understand that he does suffer from trauma, but he had many opportunities (Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, all of them wanting to be in his life.) to heal in his own way and form a very positive life. Granted, he was pretty young when he did that. But later, when he around 18 or so, he's still an ass in Shippuden. He was willing to shit on Itachi's efforts to save the Leaf Village by destroying it. I get that he viewed the Leaf Village as evil, but Itachi made the conscious choice to do that and chose the Village at the end of the day. Destroying the village completely negates Itachi's efforts to protect it. The big thing Itachi that defines his life. I could bring up many examples as to why I dislike Sasuke. Sorry, I didn't think I would end up getting that passionate about my disdain for him. (sweat drops)

[Giggles] True fandom rant right there folks! So I guess I have only three more questions for you and they are as followed. Can you list some of your favorite Naruto fanfics that you have read on here? And tell us about some of your friends on here? Could you name the Naruto fanfic that inspired you to write along with a writer?

Hells yeah I can!!! "The Leaf" by high5sgoaround. Holy shit. That's probably one of my huge favs. Her writing definitely inspired me to write more. "What is wrong with these freaks from hell" by LilyGirl347. I remember being super intensely into that story. It's been a while since I've read any Naruto fan fics, but I do remember greatly enjoying both of those. My friends on here? I've made some really nice friends while on here. For instance, ShadowCupcakes and Jesskr_77 . They're both very lovely ladies who I have had many long Skype calls, filled with laughter and Naruto talk. I was also very honored to have known MadameAndiSenpai. Truly, she was a talent writer with something special.There's a few Naruto fan fics that inspired me. Almost all of them did, in some way shape or form. Even if I don't list them. But "The Leaf" and "I'm Messed Up and Proud!" really inspired me when I first started writing.

[Bows] Thank you for allowing us to interview you! We hope to see more of your writings in the future no matter what they are!

[bows] No, thank you!!!!! Have a swell day!!!!