VI

*EXPLICT LANGUAGE*

FORGIVE ME?

I look at him, and he pulls me out of Kelce's arms bringing me into his. He whispers in my ear
"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry" Baby?
Was I his again? "You scared me, Rafe" I said as I snuggled me head into the crook of his neck.
"I know, I'm sorry okay? Forgive me?"
I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't deny him, The sun was now setting and the sand flying in the air due to the gentle breeze, I looked up at him.
"Rafe, This isn't healthy, Us going back to each other, every single time."
"Please, Please forgive me."
"I-I'm sorry, Rafe."
I replied stuttering due to the tears being held back in my eyes and my throat being dry.
He took his hands off of my waist as I pulled away from the hug and I started walking away from him, He didn't stop me, God why didn't he stop me.

US
I Walk through the front door of my house being scared by my mother. "And where have you been young lady?" Me not being in a good mode I respond with a "Out" As I walk up the stairs ignoring anything else being said to me on the way up. Once I entered my room I place my tote bag on my wall hooks. I started getting out my clothes for my shower as I heard something hit my window. I walk out the door that leads out to my balcony in my room and am met with him, Him being... "Rafe?"
"Y/N Please let me in, Can we talk?"
"Ra-" I was cut off
"Y/N Please."
"I'll be there in a second, Be quiet."
I gave in, I ran down the stairs as fast as I could.
I opened the door to be met with his beautiful blue eyes. I motioned my hand in a way letting him know he's welcome and to come in.
I sighed and asked
"What do you want to talk about, Rafe?
"Us." I heard my moms voice coming from the pool. I grabbed Rafe's hand and pulled him up the stairs pushing him in my room as fast I could.
"Y/N Your mom loves me, Why are you hiding me?"

ARGUMENT
"Rafe, What do you want to talk about?"
"Us, Y/N, Us. I'm sorry, Okay? It- It was accident."
"No Rafe, It wasn't, you could have killed him."
I Said my voice getting louder.
"Hey, don't raise your voice at me."
He said as he put his hand on my mouth muffling whatever I was going to protest with.
After a few seconds he lifted his hand from my mouth. "Rafe" I said softly as I looked up at him. I was so turned on "Rafe" I said again raising my voice just a tad bit more.
"Hmm?"
"Rafe, I forgive you."
He looks down at me confused
"Yeah? You forgive me..? Why is that?"
"I want you" I mumble under my breath
"Speak up princess."
That nickname he gives me makes me want to take every bit of him in my mouth.
" I want you, so bad" I look up at him
"Yeah?"

SHOWER
"Mhm" I respond
He grabs my chin harshly pushing me against my balcony door and starts making out with me.
He starts kissing my neck and sucking on my sweet stop "Mmm, Rafe" He leans up to my ear and whispers "What if I fuck you on the balcony let all of figure eight see that pretty little body of yours?" There he is, Rafe Cameron.
I couldn't form words "Hmm? You want to let everyone hear the sounds you make when I
give it to you?" I want him to do everything he said but... "Maybe another time, I have to take a shower." I say almost in a whisper, Rafe sits on my bed in defeat trying to process what the HELL, just happened.