X

COFFEE DATE

"Are you okay, baby?" Rafe said as I started to squirm underneath his arm, I cuddle into him and speak "Mmm" I Throw the covers back onto my shoulders and began to fall asleep as I dozed off I felt Rafe pressing tiny kisses on my head.
TWO HOURS LATER
"Good Morning,Rafe" I said quietly as I began to feel Rafe rake his hands through my hair
"That feels nice" I said softly smiling
"Do you want to get coffee?" He asked me as I sat up to admire his precious face.
"Yeah, Let's go" I said happily considering Rafe
doesn't really like coffee. I stood from the bed and put on my air forces and clipped my hair back into a big white claw. I assumed Rafe was ready since he didn't get up to get ready he just waited for a "Let's Go" Signal.

ALL MINE
While Rafe was driving my absolute favorite song came on, Drugs & Money By Chase Atlantic
I looked at Rafe to see he was already looking at me, Me and Rafe love this song like a lot.
We pulled up to the speaker and had to turn
down the song.
"Hello, Welcome to Starbucks my name is Amanda. How may I help you today?"
We hadn't been here in a while so I was ready to give Rafe my order, because so figured he wouldn't remember.
"Hello, Can I get one grande black coffee and a grande cinnamon dolce latte...?"
The lady "Amanda" Finished the order and sent us to the window. Once we pulled up I question Rafe... "How did you remember?"
"Baby, Come on." He laughed a little almost sounding hurt... Rafe turned to the window seeing a lady with her arm out holding two drinks. "Thank You" He said smiling taking the coffee and his card back. He handed me my drink and I smiled and had to thank him.
"Thank You, Rafe" I said
"Anything for you, Princess."
"Really? Anything? Like Anything?" I said only half joking, I took a sip of my drink and saw Rafe with his phone out, I turned the other way to face my door getting all giggly.
"You look good, Y/N" He said in a whisper looking me in my eyes grabbing my chin and kissing me. He pulled away and started typing on his phone.

RAFECAMERON

Liked by TopThornton and othersRAFECAMERON  PrincessView 46,332 comments

RAFECAMERON Princess
View 46,332 comments

Y/NThornton Prince
TopThornton Bro, I swear.
SarahCameron Proud of you both.
WheezieCameron She is so prettyyy

Y/N CAMERON
"What if we got married?" I said after smiling at the instagram post, I looked back down to my phone almost feeling embarrassed to Rafe not replying "Rafe, We should get married." I said in a serious tone. "Y/N, I love you" Rafe said turning my head with his hand on my chin, I leaned in to kiss him passionately, The second I kissed him I saw sparks, seriously. Rafe Cameron is my person, I genuinely want to marry him, I pulled away from the kiss.
"Doesn't Y/N Cameron sound nice?"
He laughed "Yes Baby, it does."
I laughed and kissed him again and again
"Can I take you out to dinner, tonight?"
"I would love that, But I do have to go back home and say my goodbyes, My mom is going on that yacht trip and she'll be gone for a while."
"You know what that means..." Rafe said almost in a questioning matter. "Yes, Rafe we can do whatever we want, wherever we want minus Top being there of course." I giggled