XIII

FOREVER

Rafe turned around to see my crying, I sniffled.
"Baby, Y/N what happened?" He questioned me and pulled me into a soft hug, I couldn't respond i just cuddled my head in the crook of his neck and whispered in his ear "I can't lose you and, and I know I say that a lot but I... I mean it Rafe."
He kissed my forehead "You're not ever going to loose me, alright?" I felt pain just thinking about it I began to start to cry again but Rafe pulled me into another hug, attempting to comfort me..
He pulled away and started to speak again..
"Y/N What we are...Ok? What we are is forever, you're my forever." He spoke seeming so serious and concerned, A small soft smile left my lips and I leaned up to kiss him softly, I pulled away and let out a small giggle and we put our foreheads against one another's "Forever." I said.

DINNER
He smiled and laughed softly "Come on princess." He took my hand guided me through the restaurant sitting us down at a nice booth, "Thank you, Im so glad to have you." I spoke to Rafe and put my hands on the table reaching out to him, He grabbed both of my hands and did the soothing thumb thing. "Y/N... You do know we're forever..Yeah?" He was my forever , I nodded softly looking into Rafes ocean blue eyes.
"Hello, I'm Macy and i'll be serving y'all tonight, What Can I get you both too drink?"
"Water" Rafe said before clearing his throat
"Lemonade, Please.." I responded to "Macys" question.

MAYBANK

"Back to where we were..." I said to Rafe as he pulled out my phone and his jaw clenched, He dosent go through my phone he trusts me and I have nothing to his he's seen it all...
"Rafe.. Is everything alright?"
He handed me my phone and, the second I turned it on I was met with a message from "JJ"
"Rafe... I-I"
"Why the fuck is he texting you, Hmm?"
Rafe responded his voice getting louder
"Rafe, I promise you, I swear."
My phone dinged mid sentence and Rafe snatched my phone the second it went off.
"Meet me at the dock?"
Rafe read out the message from Jj
"Did he fuck you Y/N?
Yeah? You like when a pogue gives it to you?"
"Rafe, Please you're making a scene."
People were now staring... left and right.
"Maybe don't be a fucking slut Y/N."
My heart stung, my throat hurt, my eyes were watering. I stood up from the table and started to walk away... "Where are you going? You going to meet your little pogue boyfriend? Yeah Y/N?"
He shouted from the table which wasn't too far from where I was...Rafe stood up from the table and came after me grabbing my wrist harshly
"As a matter in fact, Let's go see what Maybank wants." And with that he dragged me out the restaurant by my wrist...