XI

READY

"I'll pick you up at seven, yeah?" Rafe said as he opened the passenger door. "That sounds good, Ill see you later." I said questioning before kissing him on his neck, I walked to my door circling around our circle fountain in the front yard. I opened the front door and was welcomed in by my mother and Topper...
"Hey Top, Hi Mom." I said as I started walking up the stairs. I didn't care to have a conversation with either or them I just needed to get ready for me and Rafe's date, I feel that since Rafe does so so so much for me I have to look my best any occasion anytime, He's perfect. I should be too.
I walked into my bathroom and got out everything I needed from skincare to
sugar-scrubs, I ran the water and stepped into the shower and did what I had too do. I was so ready to see Rafe again, It wasn't obsession,
I swear. I just loved him a lot.

PERFECT
I wanted to pick out the perfect out so that's what I did, Rafe always says I look hot in white so ,obviously that's what I wore. I wore something white or i'll be wearing something white..? I picked out a strapless white dress with a slit starting at my waist. I put that on, blow dried my hair and put on a couple of ring and my gold hoops, Rafe loves my earrings as well. I decided to play some music specifically the song
Heaven And Back By Chase Atlantic
It reminds me of Rafe. I pulled my hair back into a side-ish bun and pulled out a few front pieces, styling them. I picked up my phone and checked the time, it being six forty five. I ended up going downstairs catching my mom before she walked out of the door. "You we're just going to leave without saying goodbye?" I questioned before hugging my mom "Ill be back the sixteenth, Stay safe." My mom said hugging me back and kissing my cheek, I nodded and once she walked out of the door I locked the door behind her, Don't get me wrong I adore my mom but, she can get to be a wasp sometimes. I was broken out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.

Rafe Cameron... Ringing

My boyfriend was here finally...not that he nessacarily took long I just wanted to feel his presence, I clicked on the green circle button
"Hey baby, I'm outside.." He said as I picked up the phone. "I'm coming..." I unlocked and opened the front door to see Rafe standing there with red roses in his hand.. I froze unable to form words at how adorable he looked.