IX

THE KELCE PARTY

We ended up takings Rafe's truck to the party and the whole ride there his hand was on my thigh, not ever thinking about letting go.
"Let's go, baby." He said as he took my hand and helped me hop down from the truck. We walked into the house making our way to the backyard where we both knew Topper and Kelce would be..
Once we found them kelce spoke "Finally bitches, You took forever. You and Y/N must have been having some fun huh?"
Rafe's jaw clenched at what Kelce could have possibly been thinking, Topper caught on too and started to speak
"Kelce bro, man you're clearly hig-"
But being cut off by other kooks screaming while jumping into the pool from the roof
"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED"
After they splashed almost everyone surrounding the pool I started to get thirsty...
"Rafe, Do you want a drink?" I questioned holding his hand, he nodded.

A BOY
I walked inside to the kitchen to find all
the beer,wine and all the other refreshments, Me being me I got water try to "steer clear" And got Rafe a cup to fill with beer, but as I was filling Rafe's cup I was startled by a random boy
"You look good, Y/N." He stated
I hesitate to respond "I'm sorry, Do I know you?"
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Yes, I do actually." and as soon as I answered I felt Rafe come and hug my from behind kissing all on my neck. "Lets go out of here, yeah?"
He whispered in my ear before he turned to see the boy next to us staring. I grabbed my boyfriends hand and gently pulled him to his truck as fast as I could trying to avoid conflict.
He looked at me oddly for a second before opening my door "Thank You" I said as I stepped into the truck and sat down in my seat buckling up. The second I hear my seatbelt click I felt a hand on my thigh, He looked at me and I looked at him as he moved his hand in a circular motion.
"Lets go to my house, yeah?" I nodded

TANNEY HILL
"I love you, Rafe." I said as I started to change into my comfier clothes, to be specific a grey hoodie, beige sweats and nike socks. "I love you more princess." I hopped in the bed and snuggled into the pillow, all I smelt was Rafe's cologne and and all I felt was the soft silk pillow case. Rafe shortly got into bed after grabbing a glass of water, Once he did lay down I put my arms around him and pushed my head into his neck lightly kissing it before whispering in his ear  "Goodnight" and he returned a quiet but soft "Goodnight Y/N" And with that I could sleep like a angel.