VII

ARE YOU COMING?

I walk into my connected bathroom and started to undress myself, also taking off my jewelry.
However, Something felt off, I peak my head outside of the door to see Rafe lying down on my bed, looking bored ASH.
"Are you coming?" His head shot up so quick.
I closed the door and went back to taking off my necklaces, I was completely naked now. I went to sit on the side of my jacuzzi bathtub and began to run the water, warm. The door opened and closed and by the time I turned around to view Rafe he was bare, It took everything in me to not start touching him. I stood up from the bathtub to get the bathing cloths and towels out but before I could turn I felt breath on my neck and hand on my waist, I felt lips on my collarbone and I never wanted the feeling to go away not now, not ever—

BATHING
He rested his chin on my shoulder. "Hi, Rafe."
I said soft and quiet not wanting to ruin the calmness, He didn't respond he just kissed my collarbone again. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to be with Rafe, I knew it wasn't good for me, or my health, or his health, or for him, But I couldn't stop loving him. I removed his hands from my waist and grabbed the towels and bathing cloths... I sat them down on my counter as Rafe watched me, I grabbed his hand lightly and stepped into the tub, Him following behind me. We both sat down and enjoyed one another's company for a moment. I turned around to face him to just tell him "Turn Around" He listened and turned,His back now facing me. I started drawing shapes on his back getting lost in my mind, thinking about how perfect the boy sitting infront of me is.
I grabbed the shampoo bottle and poured a quarter size into my hand and massaged it all through out Rafe's hair pulling and scratching his scalp and roots ever so lightly, I know he enjoys it. I rinsed out the shampoo with water and the added conditioner. "Stand up,baby" I'm whispered to Rafe, He listened and stood. I grabbed the bathing cloth and carefully put the body wash onto it gently rubbing it all over Rafe's soft skin. I loved when Rafe was soft especially after being so rough and party animalish, I love Rafe every way possible but god, his soft spot for me was like heaven. I rinsed the body wash off of him and pushed his shoulders down gently signaling he could sit down, After we sat for a minute he did the same thing to me. He shampooed and conditioned my hair and washed my body like It was gold.

THE NIGHT ROUTINE
We both got out of the bathtub and I started to drain the water... I two towels and handed one to Rafe and the other i wrapped my hair in it trying to drain out as much water as I could.
"I'll be right back alright?" I said to Rafe, He nodded his head. He was being oddly quiet.
I walked into my room and grabbed two of Rafe's shirts, One for me and one for him. I had these in my room since he always used to stay the night. I walked back into my bathroom and handed the shirt to Rafe. I put on my white laced thong and Rafe's shirt witch exceeded a little over my knees.
Once I finished getting dressed me and Rafe both cleaned our ears, washed our faces, and brushed our teeth. As I was reaching for me hair brush Rafe snatched it and started brushing out my hair from bottom to top. He finished after fifteen minutes and just stood behind me with his chin resting in my shoulder and his hands glued to my waist we just admired one another in the mirror for what felt like, forever.

GOODNIGHT
I took ahold of his hand and pulled him to my bed slowly I layed down and pulled the covers up as if it was me telling Rafe to get in bed.
"Y/N, It's getting late, I should go." He said calmly and upset
"Over my dead body, Rafe. It's twelve in the morning. I want you in my bed next to me, please." Rafe hesitated to get in bed but he did..
I layed my head between his chest and his neck, I began to close my eyes and then heard quiet sniffles, I sit my head up to see tears falling from his eyes. I caressed his cheek and wiped his tears away with my thumb. "My love, What happened?" I questioned sounding so concerned
"I-I" He was cut off by his tears.
"Baby, talk to me. I want to help you."
"I-I don't deserve you, All the shit i've said about you and done to you, All the pain i've put you through and.. I-I just I don't deserve you."
"No,No Rafe Yes you do. I promise you, you do."
He took a moment to process everything I just said, Once his tears stopped I pulled him into a soft and caring kiss once I pulled away, He tiredly smiled.
"I love you, Rafe."
"I love you, Y/N"
"We can talk about it in the morning,Yeah?"
I questioned him knowing he is tired from everything that happened today.
I lyed my head back down to his chest and wrapped my arms around him as if I was never letting go, Deep down I knew I wouldn't,
Not Again.