Chapter 1

Y/n Pov:

It's been a 3 years since I've been part of Rias's peerage, I have been having fun with them alot, I also had the courage to ask out my crush which is her Queen.........Akeno Himejima

She's my everything

She's my everything...........the whole peerage IS my everything, they're like my family.

Well...............that all changed when he came............who is he you may ask? It's no other than Issei Hyoudo, one of the members of the perverted trio of Kuoh Academy. Well he is very perverted not gonna lie, he has one dream..........and that is to become the Harem King.

Like I said........everything changed the he came into the world of supernatural almost everyone was praising him for little thing cause he is the Red Dragon Emperor..........he is the wielder of the Boosted gear..........one of the Longinus and the rival of the Divine Dividing.........the peerage became close with him............when Rias was about to get married to Riser I was the one who stopped him..........but guess what? He got all the praise..........HE! WHO DID FUCKING NOTHING TO SAVE RIAS!! I was so mad when instead of me having praised he had it.......he did nothing but tore the girls clothes off. Even Riser felt bad for me..........ever since then Riser and I have been hanging out.........he's a pretty fun guy to be around..........and he actually changed...........he didn't let his peerage  wear any revealing clothes and he only sticked with one woman.......which was his queen Lady Yubelluna.

I was currently walking back from training.......I was going to hangout with my girlfriend as I was nearing the ORC clubhouse I saw the whole peerage through the window.

Y/n: "It seems like they're having a meeting without me."

I decided to listen to their conversation...........Ohh boy I wish I didn't listen.

???: "Buchou why are we still keeping Y/n?"

???: "Yeah why are you still keeping him president?"

???: "Don't worry I'll replace him soon Issei....."

Issei: "He's such a dead weight, why did you even use your piece on him Buchou"

Rias: "I don't really know Issei"

Issei: "I can beat him with my eyes closed" he said with pride

Xenovia: "I'm sure you can Issei, sooo when are we going back to baby making?"

Issei: "How about later at the house?"

Akeno: "Ara Ara~ Don't hog him all to yourself Xenovia"

Xenovia: "You already had your time with him yesterday!"

Asia: "C-can I join you Xenovia?"

Xenovia: "Sure"

Issei: "Hey Akeno I have a question."