Chapter 4

Recap:

I went into my room to check on Raynare. I saw Raynare wasn't there and as I closed the door the door locked from behind me. I then saw Raynare on a maid outfit which made me blush greatly...

Y/n: "Raynare.why are you wearing that outfit again?"

Raynare: "Idk.....I just remembered the first time I wore this outfit.....and I was calling you master back then...." she answered as she was also blushing

Y/n: "C'mere" I motioned her for a hug

Raynare came to me and she whispered something to me...

Back to the story...

ORC Pov:

ORC: "Why is he with her?!" they thought.

Azazel: "Now this is interesting"

Sirzechs: "Indeed it is....did you know anything about this Rias?"

Rias: "No I did not brother"

Michael: "It seems like your sister let a rouge fallen angel in Kuoh"

Rias: "I didn't let her in! I remember killing her at the church...her feathers were also there as proof!"

Issei: "Buchou is right, she did kill her" in mind "Damn, how'd she live buchou's attack?!"

Y/n POV:

Y/n: in mind "They still don't know that i sense them" *chuckles*

Raynare: "What's funny?" a sleepy raven asked him

Y/n: "Nothing nothing, just go to sleep ok?"

She then nodded, after a couple of minutes I gently laid her on our bed. I then went downstairs to check on my sister.

Y/n: "Poka-chan!"

Poka: "Nii-chan!"

Y/n: "How was school today?" I asked

Poka: "Well today I made a new friend! But she was getting bullied by this guy and I did what you told me to do!"

I widened my eyes in surprise

Both: "PUNCH THEM IN THE NUTS!"

We laughed

Kalawarner: "Dinner's ready! Can you call Raynare?"

Y/n: "Don't worry, just let her sleep. I'll just eat with her later."

I then carry Poka to her chair and they all went to the table to eat. I went back to our room to check on her. She was still sleeping, her sleeping face looks cute.

Y/n: "Raynare, remember that I will always love you ok?" i then kissed her forehead.

Raynare then turned to me and hugged me tightly.

Raynare: "I will always love you too"

I smiled at her

Y/n: "Do you want to get married after I graduate?"

Raynare stared at me surprised

Y/n: "What?"

Raynare: "I-I would l-love to be your wife" she studdered as tears suddenly came out of her eyes

Y/n: "H-hey why are you crying???" I asked worriedly

Raynare: "Nothing I'm just happy that I'm getting married to you... I promise to make you happy the best I can!"

I smiled at her

Then we heard muffling sounds behind the door, suddenly the door swinged wide open and the three fallen and Poka were listening to our conversation.

Raynare: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" she shouted embarassed

Dohnaseek: "U-uhmmm.....It was her idea!" She pointed at Mittlet

Mittlet: "HEY IT WASN'T MY IDEA!" she shouted as Dohnaseek was already running away

Poka: "N-nii-san i-it was m-my i-idea.." she said as she was now on the verge of crying

Y/n: "H-hey don't cry Poka, it's alright" i smiled at her

Poka: "R-really?" she looked up at me

Y/n: "Y-yeah" i nodded

Poka: "So is Raynare going to be my nee-san now!" She asked me as she had stars in her eyes

Y/n: "Y-yeah, i guess so"

I can see Poka jumping around as Kalawarner was squealing outside the room.

Outside POV:

Rias: N-no this can't.....HET POWER LEVEL IS OVER 5000!!!

System: EYO STOP THIS SHIT!

(Take 2)

Rias: "N-no, I can't allow this!"

Sirzechs: "Well he's not your piece anymore Rias"

Rias: "B-but onii-cha-"

Azazel: "Sirzechs is right, you have no right over him"

Asia: "But he's buchou's pi-" as she remembers that you were already replaced.

Everyone fell silent, as the ORC grew guilty of there actions.

The End.

What do you think will happen in then next chapter? Comment you guesses >:D.

Stay safe peeps see you in the next chapter!