Chapter 5

Recap:

Rias: "N-no, I can't allow this!"

Sirzechs: "Well he's not your piece anymore Rias"

Rias: "B-but onii-cha-"

Azazel: "Sirzechs is right, you have no right over him"

Asia: "But he's buchou's pi-" as she remembers that you were already replaced.

Everyone fell silent, as the ORC grew guilty of there actions.

Back To story

Narrator's POV:

We now see a very late Y/n running to school. How you may ask? Well...

Flashback:

Y/n woke up and saw his beloved raven beside him.

Y/n: "Good morning Ray-ray, c'mon let's get up"

Raynare: "No I don't want to...5 more minutes please?"

Y/n: "Fine fine" he said as he cuddled up to her making her blush.

After a couple of minutes we see them finally getting up for breakfast and they greeted their 3 housemates good morning.

Y/n: "Uhmm..where's Poka?"

Dohnaseek: "I already took her to school"

Y/n: "School? What scho- WHAT?! WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

Mittlet: "Well your already late for school"

Y/n: "WHAT?!!?"

He then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and went to grab some toast he also got his uniform on and ran as fast as he can to school.

End of flashback.

We now see Y/n infront of his classroom and he slammed the door open and saw all his fellow classmates staring at him.

Rosseweisse: "Well hello Mr. L/n. Care to share why you're late?"

Y/n: "U-Uhmmm I fixed my papers for my school transfer last night so I slept a little bit late" he lied

Rosseweisse: "V-Very well then"

Student 1: "Sensei! What does he mean school transfer?"

Rosseweisse: "Well since he is one of our best students in this school, he was given a scholar ship to one of the best universiy in Tokyo-"

Katase: "B-But sensei, he's still in highschool-"

Rosseweisse: "Well I was getting to that Ms. Katase, Well he will go to the highschool division of the university in order for him to adjust to the campus."

Murayama: "N-No! He can't leave!

Y/n: "Murayama, Katase it's alright. I'll try to visit you guys here. Remember I'm still in 2nd year and I can still visit you during breaks okay?" He says as he patted both their heads

They both nodded and hugged him tightly

I then seat to my seat and greeted all my classmates.

Aika: "So you're really going to transfer schools?" She asked me with teary eyes

Y/n: "Yeah I am Aika, but don't worry I still got time to hang out with you all." I smiled at them

Motohama: "When are you leaving big bro?" (they call him big bro because they respect him even though y/n is very handsome)

Y/n: "In 2 weeks, I can still participate in the upcoming sports festival" i informed them

Matsuda: "YES WE CAN SEE HIM PLAY BASKETBALL AGAIN!!"

Almost everyone cheered his name, Y/n are a very special athlete in the academy. Being able to carry his team and defeating the 3rd years during his first year in the academy.

Y/n: "Hehe I'm not that good" i told them

Katase: "Stop being humble! I hate it!" She pouted

Y/n only laughed at her

Y/n: "Stop doing that Katase you look too cute" I told her She then blushed furiously

Murayama: "So who's going with you to Tokyo?"

Y/n: "My girlfriend and some of my friends are coming with me"

We can see their shocked faces, and some of the girl's hearts break.

Aika: "GIRLFRIEND?! WHEN DID YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" while shaking him

Y/n: "S-Sorry I didn't tell youuuu-" he said while he was being shaked

Then they suddenly heard the door open.

Random Student: "Y/N! SONA IS IN TROUBLE!"

This alerted Y/n and asked him what's wrong

Random Student: "Well this guy suddenly appeared infront of the gate and was asking for Sona, and she complied. Now she's being molested by the guy!"

Y/n then went to go to the field and saw her supposedly husband but was turned down due to him being dumb.

Y/n: "What are you doing here.....

Nijem"

The End

Well that's the end of the chapter hope you guys enjoyed it. And the prologue chapter of the betrayed ash series will also be posted today? Soo you guy stay safe! >:D