Chapter 12

*Tom pov*

After staying three days in LA with friends, Zawe and I took yet another plane that got us to Australia.
"Tom!" I hear a male voice shout "how are you mate?" He says as he bear hugs me
"Good, better if you don't crush me"
"Sorry, I'm just so excited to see you!"
"Me too Chris! This is Zawe"
"Nice to meet you!" He says lightly hugging her, thing that she returns
"You too!"
"Come I'll bring you to the hotel where we are staying"
"Thanks. Is Mark here already?"
"Yep! Waiting for you"
"Can't wait to see him again"
We hop in his car and he drives us to the hotel.
We are going to stay in Brisbane for a few days and one of them we are going to Dork Hartog Island.
"Have you ever been to Australia?" Chris asks
"No, my first time!"
"I hope you'll enjoy it!"
"I'm sure I will"

"And here we are!" Chris says parking the car
Chris and I take the bags and then all together we walk in.
"Mr. Hiddleston is good to see you again!" The concierge says
"Good to see you too Jerry"
"This are they keys of your room and these are Ms. Ashton's" he says handing them to me.
I look at Zawe as she rugs on my hand and move to whisper in my ear.
"I'll ask" I say responding to her
"Jerry could we cancel Ms. Ashton room and have two beds in mine? If there's anything to pay it'll be no problem"
"Sure, and don't worry I've got you covered"
"Thanks!"
"The room will be ready in about an hour"
"Perfect"

"So what do you say? Come with me to go to Mark?"
"Can't wait to meet him" Zawe says as we start to walk to the elevator
"Thank you Tom"
"No problem love" I say stroking her hand
"Mark open up!" Chris says knocking on his door
"What?"
"Tommy is here!" Chris says excited
"Never call me that again!" I say to Chris, then I turn to mark and hug him "Nice to see you!"
"You too! And this must be Zawe, nice of meeting you"
"You too, Hulk is my favorite" I hear her say
"Now I'm offended" I say entering the room and ignoring her
"Tom...stop being a little kid"
"You told me loki was your favorite last year"
"So jealous!" She says
"Eheheheheh!"
"Come sit guys. Anything to drink?"
"Water please?" She says
"Coming right up!"
We sit and chat until our room is ready and nice it is we walk to it fast after bidding them goodbye.
We are pretty tired from all that traveling we've done lately.
"Which bed darling?"
"I don't care. I just want to sleep" she says sitting on one and then getting comfortable and closing her eyes.
"Rest. I'm here if you need me"
"Thank you"
After quickly showering I get in bed too, turning off my phone and fall asleep very quickly.

When I wake up a turn my head and find Zawe still sleeping, curled up on her bed.
I stand up without making any notice and drape a blanket on her. Yes in Australia right now is summer but I know she won't mind it.
I make myself a cup of coffee and order some food for the both of us.
When it turns six pm I gently sit on her bed and begin to stroke her arm
"Time to wake up, I'm sure you both need something to eat" I say seeing her stirring a bit
"Mhm...I'm quite hungry indeed" she says opening her eyes
"Come with me then, everything is ready"
She accepts my hand and I lead her to the little table and we start to eat talking about our programs for the next few days.
She is allowed to come with us, we know she won't spoil anything, so she can explore some places of the country and watch us work.

"I'm excited to stick with you guys and see how the Marvel magic works" she says as I'm cleaning the table and she sits on the sofa.
"And we are glad you can stay with us!"
"It's your birthday in five days..."
"Yes it is"
"What would you like to do?" She asks
"Oh I don't know..."
"I'll plan something"
"Surprise me!"
"Then it will be Valentine's Day...alone this year...yay..."
"Ehy you are not alone! Friends can go out for Valentine's Day right?"
"I guess..."
"It's going to be our last day here and I'll take you out to dinner. Just two single friends celebrating Valentine's Day"
"That sounds lovely"
"Then it's a plan!"
"Yes, thank you"
"No problem at all, love!" I say going back to what I was doing.
Ugh! There's nothing more I want to just go on dates with her, but I can't. She's pregnant and she just got out of a very bad relationship. I have to get this think out of my head!
But later during the night, as we are in bed, the only thing I can keep thinking is her...