Chapter 27

*Tom pov*

The day after we got to Belfast we started our trip at 8 am, walking out of our hotel and getting on a bus with other 20 people that is going to take us to the Giant's Causaway, which will take us approximately an hour and a half.
Charlie is on me in his baby carrier, this way it will be a lot easier to walk around.
We are all wearing comfy and warm clothes, especially Charlie.
"I'm excited for this" Zawe says
"Me too, except for the fact that we are in a even colder place than London"
"We could have gone to a warmer place yes, but this is going to be an awesome trip"
"Yes, it will be" I say bringing her closer to me and kissing her head.

When we arrived the guide explained to us what we could and couldn't do during our time here, then we proceed and started walking down the path.
"Too bad he is too little to remember this" I say holding Charlie little hands as he gurgles.
"We will have to bring him back in a few years"
"Already planning the future uh..."
"Why not?"

The view in front of us is simply stunning.
"What you see in front of you are basalt columns. From this point I'm going to be pointing out different structures that due to several million years of weathering resemble objects" the guide says
We continue on walking, then we stop to see some of those structures and take photos
"This is called the Giant's boot" the guide points out "and the one you see in the far distance is the chimney stacks"

Both Zawe and I took lots of pictures during the trip, people recognized us but didn't bother us luckily.

We got back to our hotel just in time for dinner

We took a shower and changed to go to the hotel restaurant.
"Mr Hiddleston, welcome. Let me show you to your table"
"Thank you"
"Here" he says "this is tonight's menu, I'll give you some time to choose and one of my colleagues will collect your order"
"Thanks" Zawe says
After briefly looking through the menu I ask her
"What about fish? There is slow baked smoked salmon with potatoes"
"Mhm...intriguing"
"And then we could taste some lemon garlic butter scallops"
"And dessert?" She asks
"Of course!"
We order our dinner and ask if we can have our dessert sent in our room just so that we can lay down Charlie and not be too late for his bed time.
"Here love" I say picking up some scallops with my fork and making her taste it
"Mhm"
"Like it?"
"It's delicious"
"I'll eat half of it and then we swap"
"Sure"

Once done eating we take the lift back to our floor and walk in our bedroom.
"This little guy is ready to sleep" I say holding him close to me.
I lay down on the sofa in our room and start to sing to him.
"I'm going to the bathroom and start to get ready for bed as we wait for dessert" Zawe whispers in my ear then kisses me.
"Ok"

*Zawe pov*

I take off my make up and do some skin care, change in my pj and then go back in the bedroom, finding Tom still on the sofa with Charlie on his chest, both of them sleeping.
Right after I take a picture of them there's a knock on the door
"Your desserts Ms"
"Thank you"
I softly close the door and put the tray on the counter.
I then gently lift my son from Tom chest and he reacts immediately
"I've got him" I tell him
Once Charlie is in his portable cot I go back to Tom, he makes me sit near his legs and takes my hands in his.
"What we wrote under our posts last week it's true right?" He asks still half asleep
"That we are family?"
"Uh uh"
"Absolutely, the same for you?"
"Yes, no doubts" he says pulling me down to him and kissing my lips for a couple minutes.
"Our desserts are here" I say after some time
"Let's eat them and then go to sleep"
Both desserts are delicious we ate half and half to taste both.
"Have a good sleep my love" he says to me
"You too darling" I say kissing him one last time.

"Have a good sleep my love" he says to me"You too darling" I say kissing him one last time

A/n
Hope you had a great Christmas and Boxing Day!
Thank you for 300 reads!
❤️