Chapter 72

*Zawe pov*

Tom and I stayed up pretty much during the night to attend Luna during her first hours of life, my mum occasionally came up and helped us.
It is now 9 in the morning and the kids are all still sleeping since last night they went to bed pretty late.
Tom and I are also still in our warm bed doing some skin to skin with our little girl, I have stayed the whole night in just my underwear so I could be more comfortable and ready to feed Luna and Tom did the same so that when I was done with the feeding he would take her and cuddle with her.
We've got lucky once again since Luna too is a quite baby for now, just like the boys.

The silence is broken when a soft knock comes on our door
"Come in" Tom whispers softly ash he looks down at her princess peacefully sleeping in the warmth of his embrace.
"Morning" my mum says peeking her head in "how is it going?"
"Good, I'm a bit sore but that's ok"
"How about little Luna?" She asks still standing at the door
"An angel, she ate and slept without fussing too much"
"That's good! The kids are waking up, Kate is already down for breakfast and asking how you were doing"
"Tell her I'll be down in twenty" Tom says
"Sure" mum says leaving the room
I love how much Kate and Tom love one another, it's the perfect niece-uncle relationship.
"Do you want to take a little shower love?" He asks
"Yes, would you mind help me for a second as she sleeps for a bit longer?"
"Absolutely"
I watch as he gently lay his baby girl in the bassinet and then follows me into the bathroom, leaving the door open just in case.
He turns the water on and makes sure it's the perfect temperature before letting me in and then softly helps me lathering my body with my favorite body wash.
Once I'm done he takes a quick shower too and then we decide to dress Luna in the little Christmas outfit I gave him as a Christmas present when I found out I was expecting Oliver.
"Perfect" he says kissing her head

After walking downstairs and showing how cute Luna is to everyone, and Tom's mum and Emma arrived we waited for Charlie and Oliver to join.
They were so thrilled to meet their siblings that they ran around the living room for two minutes straight before finally settling down on the sofa with open awaiting arms.
"She's so little" Charlie says "and cute"
"Sister!" Oliver says thankfully not loud enough to wake her up.
"Do you like her boys?"
"Yes!" They both say as they keep looking at her little features

The day passed and we spent it cuddling and admire how perfect she is, before everyone had to go back to their houses.
When bed time came the five of us went to the boys room and put them to bed.
I sat on the blue rocking chair they still have in their bedroom with Luna in my arms and Tom stood behind me.
I met his eyes and asked "what are you doing darling?"
"Admiring my beautiful family, my love" he said and bent down to kiss my lips with so much love my heart could explode.

A/n

That's it dear readers! This is the end of 'Her savior', I genuinely hope you liked this story!
Thank you for taking the time for reading, voting and commenting it🥰

I'd like to remind you that I'm already writing a new story that includes Tom Hiddleston, I'll leave you the plot to read.

'Just besties?'
Sophie Jones and the actor Tom Hiddleston have been best friends since as long they can remember.
They were born in 1981, one week apart.
Their parents lived on the same road and were friends.
With the rising of his career, Tom always took some time to spend with Sophie...will they become more than besties?

(The story takes place in April 2011 when The Avengers begin filming)
(Can include swear words and might include mature content)

The new story first chapter will be out on Sunday, hope you are going to like it!

Thank you all❤️