family to go home to.

Earth's POV

Facing the full sized mirror.

The hickeys fades.
Most are gone.
But few more are very visible.

My tears are not falling now.
Unlike the few days ago.

My psychiatrist said I can heal soon.
And he also said what really makes it hard for me are the marks.

And the marks that are really left that are still tick are those in my wrist and feet.
The marks of the ropes.

I still can feel how painful it was.
Every time I see it.

I get on my clothes.
Time to visit my parents.

"I will bring you there." Prem said

I nod at him Dome is the only one home. Pavel left early he said.

I said my goodbye to Dome and promised to be back tomorrow in the afternoon.

Prem and I get inside the car.

I am thinking of what I have learned about Knot.

"Prem. Do you really believe that Knot did that?" I asked.

He turned to me.

"I could not believe it either. I just saw him. " He sighed after saying that sentence.
I looked at him and I cannot find emotions.

"No one suspected him until he really confessed. That time Ben tricked him. And as he saw Ben he trembled.
He can lie to Ben but betraying him is too far for Knot. Though he is.now regretting it. Still he has to face the old boss."

Prem's old boss.
He might be referring to the old boss Mr. butler was saying Ben's dad.

"0no one knew what is really of Knot's mind." I mouthed.

"It was not hard to read him. But i am sorry Naithamn I was too late to know what is the hell of mind and brain he has." Prem said.

"Stop calling me that way. And what do you know about Knot?"I asked him I am really now curious.

"Well at first I did not believe it. But when I confronted his men I am assured and damn founded.

"May I know about it?" I asked.
The car stopped.

"I am sorry are you hurt?" He asked in panic while checking on me.

"I am fine." I said.

Silence and we are back in the road.

"I am sorry. I understand." I realized. It might be not easy for.me to Handle.

"I am allowed to tell you they will tell you." Prem said like he is sorry.

"I understand Prem. And thank you I will be more careful now." I said.

He looked ta me and smiled.

I looked outside the window and saw the city road that leads to the provinces.

Mine is not too far but we will be there in 2 hours.

"You can sleep I will wake you up when we are near." Prem adjusted the Aircon colder

I leaned back my seat and positioned myself to.sleep.

"Wake me up when we are near a super market near my house." I said

"No need na. Boss placed groceries in the trunk.this morning." Prem said
I looked at him he winked at me.

I sighed and grabbed my phone.and thanked Ben.
He does not have to.