appetizer.

Ben woke up.
Alone.

He grabbed what is on the floor. He wear a shirt and boxers then picked the rest he smirked as he picked up Earth's clothes.

He then went in the bathroom. He has to go to work today for again in two days he will leave.

He is on his suit when he reached the dinning. Foods are served.

Earth came and placed coffee beside his plate.

Ben pulled Earth and made him sit on his lap.

"Your suit will be crumpled." Earth said.

"Who cares"Ben said.

Earth reached to kiss Ben.
He controlled himself Ben needs to go to work.

He moved.
"Get away and I will peel off your clothes right here and make you my breakfast." Ben groaned.

"You will be late" Earth said.

"I am the boss"Ben protested.

"Boss be an example na." Earth caress Ben's face.
"Come home early I will be waiting." Earth said.

Ben nod his his head.

Earth kiss Ben then get off. And sit on his chair.
A nice breakfast the back to daily routine.

Ben leaves.

Earth get his phone and called Prem.

"Ok need to good somewhere" Earth said.

"I will be there in 30 minutes" Prem responded.

They went to a grocery store then dropped by at the third gender store. Earth is known here services for him are easy and now even the staffs helps him finds what he needs so he can move fast.

Prem then back on his station when Earth is at home. But Prem still watches over outside the unit. Through cameras in all corners no blind spots.

Earth prepared for his bath later. For outfit later. And now for dinner.

He is preparing for tonight's menu.
Beef soup
Brisket for main dish.
Radish kimchi. Boiled broccoli. Sauted yellow green and red bell peepers on onion. And fresh lettuce leaves with garlic cream sauce.

While he slices the ingredients.
His phone vibrates.
Ben is calling.

He  answered it.

"Hi babe" he said.

"Can't stop thinking of you" Ben said.

Earth looked at the time. 10 am.

"Focus on your work na" Earth said and pulled chicken fillet from the freezer.

"I can't baby." Ben said. "I am coming home." He said.

"Babe. We both know you have lots to do so please do what you can na. I will bring lunch." Earth said.

"Okay. I will wait." Ben said.

"Okay focus na and wait for me. I love you." He said and hung up the phone.
As the chicken is under the running water. He prepared garlic and stole the cut onions.

He placed the ingredients for tonight's menu on a pan and placed back on the refrigerator.

Easiest to make chicken pasta.
Made garlic bread.
Toss some sliced cucumber lettuce in sesame oil. Placed some almond and cashew nuts.
Took a quick shower. Then called Prem.

He cooked a lot. He will eat with Ben and also prepared another container for Prem.

He is ready and he meet Prem in the lobby.