small vacation

"Prem I have stolen much of your time." Earth said.

"Naithanm. It is my pleasure" Prem said.

"But you must be on a date right now rather than accompanying me going home. You also have obligation to your girlfriend and family." Earth pouted.

"Come on Earth. You know it's not a big deal with me and Sam. We almost have all dinners with her and Monti. Besides Sam and I almost live in together." Prem said.

Earth still sulks as he place bread in the cart that Prem pushes.

"Naithanm are sulking of feeling guilty or sulking because Boss Ben is delayed?" Prem asked in soft voice.

Earth ignored the question and walks fast. Prem became silent. For almost a year he is with Earth everyday he almost knew all of Earth's expression and moods. Meaning of his gestures and body language.

To avoid pissing his Naithanm. He chose to silence himself and follow. But make the atmosphere lighter by smiling at him or humming some random tones.

Groceries done.
Time to send Earth to his family.

Prem smiled.
He knows his Naithanm will be surprised. For the renovation of his family's new home.

Earth did not visit home since they moved and he had not seen the renovations yet.

Earth slept on a two hours ride.
He only woke up when the car stopped. He looked and the car is in the garage. He stopped down from the car he saw Prem carries the groceries. He grabbed his bag.

"He is awake" a female thin voice shouted.

Two boys run from the door and hugged their eldest brother.

Earth almost lost it and tears fall.
Now he knows how much he missed his family.

His sister then hugged him after the boys let go of him.

Prem is done carrying everything. And closed the car.
He took picture of four siblings hugging. He send it to his boss.

I wanna be part of that group hug.
His boss replied.

"Then come soon boss his mood is getting worse with your delays." He texted then keep his phone.

"You have to see my room P'." The only girl in the group said.
Then pulled Earth's hand.

Earth walked fast to catched up with his sister.

"Did you guys changed something?" Earth asked.
His siblings ignored his questions.

"Wait it says on your door no boys allowed." Earth commented.

"Yes but I let you in" the girl responded.

Earth smiled seeing a kpop corner on his sister's room. He nods and smiles.

"Nice. Neat and pretty" Earth commented.
Everything is neat.

"Okay next mine" the youngest said and pulled Earth.
The girl did not argue. Well she showed it off and have whole weekend showing off.
And does not like boys in his room also. Only mom can stay longer.

The boys also have their own rooms.
And each shows their individuality. Both boy's room are sports themed but different the other is football while the youngest likes basket ball.
Both rooms are neat. But boys are boys. Well they do better than he was.

While the siblings are upstairs.
Prem started preparing snacks.

"The heck you are doing?" Earth asked.

Prem stood frozen.

Earth sighed seeing the state of Prem.
"You should not do that na. In this house you are our guest." Earth said.

Earth fried some scrambled eggs and placed it on the mayonnaise Prem placed on a bowl. He knows Prem likes this.
He added two stalks of chopped onions and a little salt and pepper. Some parmesan cheese.
The made some sandwiches and heated it a little.

Like sis came and made some juice.
Then they served snack.

As always Earth asks about his siblings schooling and updates. He has lots to catch up it has been two months.
Prem silently listens as well.

"Who cleans?" Earth asked.

"We all so we have our own assigned things to do." The youngest said.
"I like cleaning toilets than clean house. Also I like washing dishes. And I like washing dishes. But washing clothes. No!no! I can wash dishes all day clean toilets all day. But please wash my clothes." He said.

Earth smiled.

"I clean the yard and sweep here in the house" the third child said.

"And I do the rest." The sister said.
"Mom cooks in the morning with lunch. Then when they get home they bring cooked food." She added.

"We clean our own rooms. Mae gets mad when we have dirty rooms she said we will go back to the old house when we don't clean so we clean well." The third child said.

Earth commented each of them.

"Then we will treat you with good dinner.Chef taught me good menus" Prem said.

Earth agreed.

Prem then gave the menu to Earth and they tried to cook pasta, roast chicken and vegetable soup.

In when that are almost done the parents came home.

And they had dinner.

They enjoyed good food. Nice stories and tight hugs. Prem is like part of the family now. And Earth's parents know.

The next day. They all went to the temple. The old temple they visit every weekend. Then Earth and Prem went back to BKK

"Naithanm. Thank you for the small vacation. It made me feel home. Your family is warm and hospitable." Prem waiid at Earth.

"Well it will be part of your routine as well when I go back home you are to come with me." Earth said.

Prem smiled waiid again then entered the elevator.
Earth then walked towards his unit and entered.

Someone grabbed him. He is jolted and his reflexes worked. He remembered how to react when attacked from the back. The way Dome taught him.

"Babe?" Earth when he saw Be. On the ground.
He let go of Ben's hands and join Ben on ground and kiss him.

"Baby" Ben groaned.
From pain in the back and pleasure of the kiss.

Earth is hovering over Ben and ignored the groan. Cc continues kissing this lover's lips and all over the face.
"Damn you" he then said and sit beside Ben.

Ben moved and stretched his body.
"When did you learned that?" Ben asked.

Earth just  shrugged his shoulder and get up. Ben catched him. Causing him to fall safely on the sofa.

Ben's turn to hover over Earth. But this time. More erotic and more playful.

"Damn I missed you" Earth mouthed.

"Oh you almost run away from me" Ben said.
Earth blushed yes he wants to run and shower a bit before having moments like this.

Ben pulled Earth legs apart and he position himself property in between.

"I want you and I miss you my love" Ben whispered.

Earth bit his lower lips. Heat run from his legs all over his body.
And he cannot deny the longings he have for his lover. And no plan of hiding it.
"Show me what you mean" he mouthed.

Ben then waste no time and almost tear Earth's clothes.

"Sorry for being late but I have longer time to catch up. Two. Three. Months and more if you want."
Be. Says as he plants small kisses on the bare akin of his boyfriend under him which he slowly undresses.

"What about a life time?" Earth joked.

Ben kiss Earth neck with passion sucking it.
"Then be ready wedding bells are ringing baby and you cannot run from that. Once we are married. You can never scape my grasp." Ben said hoarsely.