cognizant

Mamoru opened his eyes remembering y/n's sister yami looking for her him and three other people tried fighting her but she was very strong and ended up injuring he shot up into a sitting position because he remembered her saying y/n wasn't in the clinic or hospital or something of that kind.

So when his coal black eyes landed on the black haired girl the unnervingly serious expression he was wearing vanished and was replaced with a large and radiant smile.

He placed his large hand on the girl's head patting and rubbing her,the girl leaned into his touch even though she was asleep and that made him smile even brighter.

He gently lifted her head so he could get out of bed then picked her up and carried her to their room,he was feeling better after all he heals faster then werewolves.

He got to their room and laid down with y/n on top of him he ran his hand through her black locks untangling some of the while holding her,he kept thinking about how strong her sister was the only way to beat would be what alpha arufa had said they had to find her aunt but where was she??

His mind was full of these types of thoughts when he felt the girl on top of him moved she looked up at him eyes barely open and said hello her voice sounded almost like a childs voice which often happened when she speaks the moment she wakes up but not even a minute later her eyes shot fully open and she jumped of Mamoru remembering he was injured.

Mamoru scowled at her actions "y/n what are you doing" 
He knew what she was doing this was so her whenever he got injured badly she was afraid to touch him the girl really thought the man in front of her would break if she touched him.

The black haired girl got nervous with the way he was looking at her and began stuttering.
"W-well y-you are i-injured"

She cursed at herself for stuttering,he was still glaring at her about to say something but before his lips even parted she sprinted out of the door he blinked in surprise for good five minutes before he growled and ran after her.

The girl was in the park sitting on a bench because she need to catch her breath and she let out a sigh of relief
"Why do you sound relieved when you haven't gotten away she got up and quickly turned to run in the other direction but Mamoru was already in front of her.

"Sit down y/n"

She gulped and laughed nervously because of how serious he sounded but she sat on the bench her sat next to her and quickly put his head on her lap looking up at her.

"How many times  do I have  to tell you I heal fast there's no way you would end up hurting by just laying on me"

The girl finally looked at him and asked the question she needed to know.

"What happened?"

He sighed before answering
"Your sister attacked"

She looked down and he knew she was feeling guilty,she was playing with her hands another habit she did when she was nervous.

He grabbed her hand and held them "it wasn't your fault y/n"

"Y-you getting injured was my fault"

"How?"

"Because if I hadn't agreed to stay here to help then you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't have gotten injured"

"I chose to stay it wasn't your fault"

"I want you to go back home Mamoru"

"No"

"Mamoru"

"Y/n"

"I don't....

"Y/n look at me"

The girl hesitantly looked at him and immediately almost looked away but Mamoru grabbed her face.

"I'm not leaving you here y/n if you go back home then yes I'm going with you but if you're staying here then I'm staying and nothing you say is going to change my mind is that clear"

The girl was about to protest.

"Did I make myself clear yes or no"

The girl nodded her head.

"Use your words babygirl"

"Y-yes"

"Good girl"

He turned and laid with his face towards the girls tummy his hair was tickling her thighs because she was wearing a shorts.

"Ro can you please move off my lap"

"No I'm comfy"

"But your hair is tickling me"

"Mhm its OK"

"What do you mean its OK how do you decide......"

While she was rambling Mamoru licked her inner thigh which caused the girl to let out small whimper  but she immediately clamped her mouth her face heated up from embarrassment.

Mamoru who was watching her smirked at her reaction and let out a low deep chuckle that made the girl's heart rate pick up.

"That wasn't funny Mamoru"

He waited a few minutes until he knew she forgot about the incident and without warning  bit into her thigh the girl bit her lower lip to keep from making any 'weird' noises her thighs were sensitive and this was the first time he bit her there.

She put her hand in his hair and tried to pull him away but that just cause him to sink his fangs deeper and with that action she let out a small whine which made her cover her face with her hands about a minute later she felt Mamoru pull away.

"Mamoru if you were thirsty you could of asked instead of biting me outside where there are tons of people and on my thigh"

He couldn't take her seriously with the blush on her face

"I'm sorry I was hungry so I wasn't thinking properly"

Of course he knew that was a lie he just wanted to see her reaction and the reaction was better than he expected he loved hearing her whine and whimper.

The girl nodded and stood up but Mamoru pulled her onto his lap and she was basically straddling him.

"Your turn y/n you haven't drank in a while"

"I'm still fine Mamoru"

But Mamoru wasn't OK with that so he put his hand in her hair and pulled back hard causing her mouth to open he put his thumb by her incisor and pushed his thumb onto her teeth causing him to bleed.

When the blood hit her tongue her fangs emerged,he pulled her face towards his neck and pushed down he didn't go even after he felt her drinking once she was done he let go and patted her head.

(Hi guys hope everyone is doing well,thanks to everyone who likes,comments,reads and adds to library all of you guys are appreciated please comment and let me know what you think)