4. REGRET

"It just had to be that

U know, I know

You are me, I am you "

"y/n ?? y/n ?? you here ..hobi I think she zoned out again ~"

"huh ? I'm here ? I think I adapted to the change ~" y/n thought;

"You are engaged to him and you haven't told us..." Fiya exclaimed ;

"actually it's not a happy engagement ~it's a business one ~ idk what to do...wait I told him I want to hangout !! Fiya i need to go now ~"

*Y/N'S POV*

"we're meeting right ~" I said through the phone;

"yeah I guess but when ~ I need to talk to you ~ do one thing just come to my apartment ~ it's safe " he said;

"oo-okay "

APARTMENT ~ he said that he need to talk about something ~ BUT WHAT ? maybe about our engagement ~

I REACHED HIS APARTMENT. A person came up and directed me to his room;

"you are here ~ sit here would you like coffee or something else ~" he said;

"I'm fine so you told you had something to say ~" I said but I was busy watching his room it was so bougie like a billion worth room ~ maybe of every one's dream but it had very few furniture ~and it smelled like him..it had a perfect night view ~ I could stay in that room forever ~

it had a perfect night view ~ I could stay in that room forever ~

"I know you are not from here ~ casually speaking not from this world ~"

My mind stopped working ~ he knows that I came over into a fanfic but how ~ I didn't had the guts to ask him after this incidents and we are engaged and he knew all this from the start ...HE KNEW ~

"actually you are here for me ~ after your mission you will be freed ~ I got to know that ~ I hope this story has a happy ending ~" he said;

"but ~ how explain ... everything is so confusing right now ~"

"you will get to know soon ~"

"sir, master is calling you need to go there " the attendant came and say from outside;

"master ? your father ? "

"yeah Mr. KIM but he isn't my father. I never took him as my father ~"

"but what's my mission ??? SAVE HIM ~ I don't quite understand ~"

"This part I also don't know ~ you were brought here for me and my mission was "HEATHER "~ " he said;

" HEATHER ? " I am so confused right now ... what's going on ~

He went to change his clothes because his father called him and he had to leave ~ when he came back I saw he forgot one button on his shirt ~

"lemme do that ~ " as soon as I touched him to button up he pushed me ~ but that's not the fact ~ HE HAD MAJOR SCARS IN HIS CHEST AND OVERALL ~

"DON'T TOUCH I AM WARNING YOU ~ I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TO TOUCH ME ~"

He left leaving me in his room ~ I watched him go with many questions on my mind ~ SCARS ? why he pushed me ? his father ? everything ~

I went home and started thinking what could have been the probable reasons for all this and out of all he knows that I don't belong here ;

*incoming call FIYA*

I SHOULD ASK FIYA maybe she knows something about his family ~

"hey y/n ... how was the date ??!!?"

"FIYA HELP ME !! TELL ME ABOUT HIS FAMILY AND ALL "

After talking to Fiya I got to know many things about him and that makes sense to what happened earlier ~

HIS FATHER IS A MAFIA and so is HE ... they own the industries but at the underground they are the strongest mafia ~ Taehyung is the only child of his father~ His mom is dead or killed people still don't know ...

Taehyung was guessed to be a introvert but slowly people got to know that's not the case... he has trauma for people's touch ~ some incident caused his which made him like this ~ he can't bear the human touch ~ but what incident they don't know ;

and what about the scars ~ and his relation with his father ?

and even if he is mafia and fight ~ those scars were not like that ~ they were quite like done on his own ~ much like self harm ? no no what I'm thinking ~

"finally everything is clear to you and facts are coming out slowly ~"

"hey stop please tell me about the scars ~"

"y/n do you think you can solve the puzzle with only one piece ~ you need to find the other's too"

"what ~ don't go ~"

I AM SO CONFUSED AND SCARED ~ it was fun reading a mafia fanfic then but now I am scared they kill people for real ~ WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT ~

"y/n ~"

"dad? you need something !!"

"no ~ I need to inform you ~ Mr. KIM wants to hold a engagement ceremony for you two next week ~"

"NEXT WEEK !!"

"yeah ~ y/n I love you but our family depends on you ~"

NEXT WEEK I'M GETTING ENGAGED TO THE PERSON WHO IS VIOLENT AND COLD AND CAN KILL ME ANYTIME ~

and most important. . .

HE doesn't love me ~

" I'm afraid that's just the way thee world works

But i think it could work for you and me

just wait and see ~"