9. WARMTH

"excuse me ~ do you know the café which is recruiting ~ umm its near the shore I guess ~" I asked to a man who was sitting at the bus stand; he seemed local and also there wasn't many people there ...

"ahhhh yeas yes that's my friend's ...go straight to the shore ~ you will get it !!" the man replied;

"thank you very much ~ have a good day !" I thanked and went towards the shore;

The sun will set soon, this place is so beautiful... maybe it doesn't have tall buildings but the scenery here is so peaceful~

"lemme take a photo first ~ " the sea is looking so pretty that I had to;

"ohh there's a café !! maybe its the one ~ I hope I get this job :") "

*ENTERING THE CAFE*

"Excuse me ~ I came here as I heard ..."

"ohh for the job !! yeahhh we are hiring !! you are hired !! " the man said as soon as he saw me;

"umm.. but ~"

"no but ~ you may find it weird but I have my reasons for this urgency !! I am getting old and my son doesn't stay here ~ I have no one to do these work with ~ and this café is a busy one so I want an assistant as soon as possible !!"

"but sir ~ I don't have my id card or any verification documents ~" I replied thinking the same thing will happen again ... I would be cancelled;

"that's okay you seem like a hardworking and trustworthy girl ~ I don't need them ... you're hired !!"

The man was near his 70s; he had a happy smile and seemed really hardworking ... I would love to work at this place ~ nice view nice people and of Couse TRUST;

"hey by the way what's your name ??" the man asked;

"my name is y/n and I will turn 20 in 2 months..."

"ohh then you're of same age as my son !! I hope you meet him someday !! and yeahh where you stay ?"

"I will stay here in this town ~ maybe will stay on rent ~"

"actually I asked because I saw the bags you are carrying I assumed you don't have a place to stay ~ actually the room upstairs.. you can use it ~ it was a store room but you can use it ~ you don't have to pay rent but have to cook for me and work hard ... because I cant cook well my son used to cook but he isn't here ~ I am tired of eating packed food ...but I can bake well of course"

"yeaa yeaa that would be so convenient !! and also I can cook well and I will work hard too !! thank you so so much " I thanked him happily ~ this place suddenly felt like home...