20. FIRST SNOW

"I need to take a shower.." I said and entered the washroom.

I live alone, I didn't wanted a partner as I am not an extrovert and also has no time to socialize I just wanted to get a stable job and then think about socializing. It's been an tiring day, and I met Taehyung's father and Yeontan just like it's nothing. My brain couldn't handle all this and that attack is started taking over me. Hence I wanted to take a hot shower to clean my head and maybe drink to sleep as today's Friday. (yeah I sneaked in drinks in my dorm lol)

I entered the shower chamber.

*READER'S POV*

Warm water touching her skin much like the tears are touching her face. She felt a hand hugging him from back - she didn't even flinch as if she longed for that. But they weren't real hands or the body behind her back, they were like illusion her mind created but it felt so real to be called illusion .She hugged back and he placed his head on her shoulders. Shower making both of them wet and the vapor getting collected at the walls creating opaque effect on the glass.

"I missed you" she whispered;

"not more than I did..."

"Taehyung what are you..."

He started planting small kisses across her neck and sided her hair, his eyes went to the mirror in front of them -

"Only if our memories stayed permanently and not on these occasions only..."

"yeah ..time is ticking away and now you will fade ....oh you faded"

Y/n zoned out and walked out of the shower, her mind is full of Taehyung and she doesn't even know how ~ she feels like she touched him but how ~ is it just her thoughts ...or something else.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

"Why I suddenly feel like I showered....it's weird" he said;

"what ..why " Jungkook asked back;

"I don't know I just feel like I am in love..."

"with whom ??!! what's her name ?!?!? "

"idk ..I haven't even seen her...I just feel her ..and idk what's happening"

"Tae...you're drunk ..sleep now ..I am leaving"

*TIME GAP*

"UGH I CAN'T SLEEP !!" Y/n said while sitting on bed;

"maybe I should go and take a walk nearby ... "

She went outside walking by the streets absent minded. She stopped by an 24hour convenient store and was planning to buy ramen when she found her laces are open she went inside the shop and she saw something she never intended on ~ IT WAS HIM...under a mask and dressed casually. SHE STOPPED. She felt like she got the world but yet she felt like her whole world is ending. She left the place immediately ~ tears came up ~her breathe got unsteady she felt like her mind went blank. She came to an distant place and caught up her breathe and sat down at a place to tie her laces.

She felt someone standing in front of her .She lift her head and saw what she expected in her mind to be. It was Taehyung . She stared blankly at him.

"Are you okay...anyways ..you dropped your earrings there...it seemed gold so I thought to return"

"th-thanks.. but why are you.."