10. FRIENDS

Alarm rings.

"its already 7am ~ oh no its my first day ~ I cant be late !!"

I rushed out of my bed and wore my slippers and went to wash myself; I quickly got ready and ran downstairs;

"who are you looking for ~"

"I need to learn to work or maybe help with daily works ~ so I am finding uncle ~"

"he went to his friend's house ~ the one who told you the address..." he stated;

"ohh...so now ??"

"have breakfast what else ~" he replied;

I went to the kitchen counter to make myself cereal and sat on the same table he was sitting.

"so...when he will come back ~"

"In about 30 mins ~ have some food ~ he gonna make you work"

*time gap*

Its evening now ~ I am glad I learnt all the work quickly and come to their help; they are so good people ~ even if I do any mistake they don't get angry but make me understand; and also the customers ~ they are generally locals now because its winter and people don't visit sea now ~ the locals here are also cool ~ yeah they are mostly aged people; I learnt their children went to study or work and they are here living...also I heard some people came here after they retired for a peaceful life;

"y/nieee you worked hard today ~ here's your half pay.. you will get the rest at the end of the month ...and also you can call me uncle stop calling me sir its too formal~"

"thank you so so much ~ uncle~" I thanked and received my money.

"dad ~ I am going to give this to uncle Kim ~"

"wait wait take y/n with you ~ she hasn't seen our town ...go give her a tour ~"

"fine...but dad you are planning something aren't you ~"

"no no I will be at uncle Kim's ~ I will give him this and also will have some talk ~"

"okay ~ come home soon ~ we're leaving ~"

*y/n and Yoongi left on his bike*

"so where we are going ~ "

"what do you think ~ its all his plan !! he made us leave and went to have fun ~ do you think any place will remain open at this hour !!" he said smiling at me.

"ohh ~ ohhh noo ~ then what now ??"

"you're 19 right !! lets go to the beach and have some drinks what else ~"

"fine !! I'm up for it ~"

We arrived at the sea ~ its dusk now and will soon be dark ...he went to buy the drinks ~ I sat on the sand and saw the waves ~

Many things happened to me in this days ~ first Taehyung ~ then Fiya ~ then uncle and Yoongi ~ the soft wind was striking my hair; I closed my hair and when those tragic moments were coming through ~ I felt someone ~

"here you go ~ " he smiled and sat beside me ...

"thanks ~ "

"so tell me about you ~ "

"me ? what you wanna know ?"

"about your dreams ~ your future ~ your likes... Dislikes ... and like this"

"you know ~ we used to study at the same school ~ you graduated and I dropped out; of course I had reasons ~ and my family left me her ~ I don't know anything about them now ~ I have a brother too ~ he dated my best friend Fiya ... she broke up and started dating him.. "

"him ? ohhh love ~ "

"no not love ~ just he took my responsibility and promised many things ~"

"aren't promises and responsibility are just words ~ y/n you need to understand no one is permanent ~ the people you think will stay ..may go away from you the next minute ~"

"that's true ~ so I heard ~ you were a topper ~ what's your dream ~"

"me ?? I will make music ~ and will keep this café.."

"that's nice ... "

"so ~ you're pretty ~ do you look like your mom or dad " he asked;

"I don't know ~ I have never seen them ~ I was adopted ~"

"ohh sorry"

"its okay I don't remember anything about my childhood or anything ~ I just remember the things which happened in this two months ~ nothing much "

"why ~ did something happen??"

"no or maybe I don't remember it also ~"

"that's pretty fucked up ~"

We talked and talked and drank until were close to drunk ~ he was drinking to relief stress and I was drinking to relief my memories;

"y/n ~" he whispered;

"hmm..."

"you're a good person.. you should move on ~"

"should I ~"

as I said that he started to come near and when our lips were inches apart~

he paused.

"we should go home now for sure !!!" he said smiling and stood up;

"yeahh ...we should~ its cold today"

"take it ~" he gave his jacket to me and smiled

We went home and found uncle already came back and was sleeping. He went to his room and I went to mine. My mind is full of him ~ its normal I guess... why would he do that ~ was he drunk... I am not complaining though ~ but why would he corrupt my mind like this ~

"Min yoongi !!! How can you !!!!" I shouted at myself~

"You calling me ?" He replied from the other room;

"How you expect me to sleep after this ...when you are just in next room ~" I said to myself;