12. BLOOD

5 years passed. She is now more matured but things are just like that ~ I tried to take step up but she told she is not ready to be in a relationship ~ people think we're in one but we're not, we're still friends or maybe more than friends. And about my job ... I get job offers on a daily basis but I chose to stay with her and make music as I used to. About her ~ she is now a pianist ... she took piano as a major in college and turned out be a famous pianist. She helps me in my music and also goes to major VIP events as a pianist. But she doesn't show her face... yes now  I know everything about her past ~ so she chose to hide from the world and do her work from behind a mask.

"Good morninngg ...." y/n said keeping her eyes shut as she woke up from her sleep.

"Good morning ... today you have an major event ~" I said while patting her hair while she cuddles me ...yeah now we sleep together.

"yeahhh...but I'm nervous ~ I am getting a bad feeling. I don't know why ~" she said while drawing shapes with her fingers on my bare skin.

"everything's gonna be okay ~ be confident !! now wake up get ready !!"

"I love you so so much " she said ~ whenever she says this my heart breaks ... because even if we are like couples ~ we're not ~ BUT not anymore ! I decided to propose her ... it may result to anything but I wanna try at least , I know she loves me and I love her...I WANNA GIVE IT A TRY !!

"Y/N !! "

"hmm.." she said while turning back while going downstairs;

"When that event ends ~ come home early okay...I wanna say something to you ...and .."

"and....what if I cant ~ "

"ummm.. that's okay too ~ I will be waiting for you ~"

"hmm...I will come as soon as possible ~" she said casually;

"now I'm getting a bad feeling about the event too ~ no...its just my overthinking...I need to plan everything ~"

*AT THE EVENT*

*Y/N'S POV*

"that's the place I will be playing ~ " the pianist come beforehand to make adjustments to the instrument ~ I don't know what kind of event it is ~ may be I should ask someone

"hey ~ what event is this ~ "

"no idea ..." the man whom y/n asked replied;

I went and played piano to many events but this ~ this is the most luxury event I have ever seen ...what event could it be ?

*time gap*

"you know what ~ pianists are Centre of attraction ~ and hence should dress extra !! therefore I should look pretty ..." I changed my dress before the event starts;