11. ALL I WANTED

"The universe will make us cross paths again

if we're fated to be together"

-------------------

"Y/n I have something to show you follow me !!" Yoongi said while y/n was having breakfast the next day.

"What...." y/n said as she was taken to the top floor of the building, she didn't went there before, but she was curious.

"You know what...no one comes here without my permission or maybe in plain words...nobody dares...it's mine...and now you're permitted because I want you to ~" Yoongi said and opened the door.

"Its beautiful...." y/n said awestruck. It was a music room it's so prettily and skillfully decorated...it has a piano in between and some blank spaces.

"So you make music here !!" Y/n said guessing it;

"Yeah !! And I want your help too..."

"Now come to the point...what help you need ~ "

"I want you to hear some chords I wrote...I feel like something is missing in it ~"

"Sure let's go..."

Y/n sat in the bench facing him while he take his guitar;

"Here I go..."

*Y/N'S POV*

He started playing the guitar. From today morning or to be precise from yesterday...since when that happened I couldn't see into his eyes I don't know why, I am too shy to look at him ...other days were different from today ...I don't know how he sees me ..as friends ? As a lady ? Or something else...

"That was good !! But I think you should play it slower ....it will be better and clean"

"You think so !!! I thought too !! Y/n ...you great!! " Yoongi said smiling as he got his perfection;

"You know what...I always wanted to learn piano..." I said looking at the piano;

"Wanna learn now ...I can teach you..."

"Would love to !! By the way how you work ...like where you work and how you let the world listen to your work !!"

"For now I just post in online ....I signed up for a company ..the results will come out today ...and I am freaking out ~ "

"Oh god...now I am nervous too. Hope you get it !!"

"Hmm..." "Wanna learn now ...."

"Sure !"

I got seated in front of it. He went somewhere. I went through the piano notes in front of it.

He came up with a rubber band and started tying my hair...I was shocked at first but after he tied my hair. He sat down beside me ..the gap ! There was no gap in between us ...he took my hands and merged with his and started going through the keys slowly. I looked at him he was already looking at me. I moved my eyes to the piano and the tension between us increased. He stopped playing and his other hand went to my hair and he softly moved my hair beside my eyes in the back of my ear. I can feel myself blushing. I can't even look at him. It's just too much and he is so close. I just hope he doesn't hang me up again like yesterday. I was coming to my limit.

And fuck it ! I went for his lips and pecked him ..there's nothing on my mind it's blank I closed my eyes to reduce the embarrassment but when I felt he wasn't responding I moved back.

"Sorry ~ " I said low which can be barely be heard.

He held my hands and turned me towards him when his hands went for my chin and he pulled me closer. He kissed me...

I felt like blasting...my mind went blank all I can think about is him. He pulled me closer and closer to that point that I had to climb over his lap. He was holding my waist and the kiss was going deeper and deeper...it started from a soft one to sucking tongues. I can be in this moment forever.

I need him.

"Yoongi !! Y/n !! Where are you ???" uncle Min called out from downstairs.

"It's time to go I guess ~ " I said moving back;

"Hmm..."

I went up and was leaving when he shouted..

"We should continue this soon !!!"

"What you mean ..." I said turning back .. already knowing what he meant;

"Piano lessons I guess" he stepped towards me and kissed me.

"Mhmmm ... Yoongi .. control ..uncle is calling us..." I said breaking the kiss and left after becoming a blushing mess.

*YOONGI'S POV*

When she left... a notification came.

*Mr. Min Yoongi you have been qualified for our junior music directing team.

We hope you are interested in joining us.

We will wait for you in our MIAMI quarters if you're interested in joining us.

Contact us for details.

Have a good day. *

Wtf !!! I got the freaking job !! But as I was happy...I was tensed too...what about her....I can't just leave her.. but what about my dreams !!

I need to decide on her or my career...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------