My New Bodyguard #2

Y/N's POV:
[Inside The Mansion]
"Welcome Y/n and Taehyung!" Your dad passed a small smile. Taehyung too smiled at him. Why is Taehyung so sweet to dad? You thought. You knew something is there which is unknown you. Their eyes confirmed that something is there. Your dad has never even accepted any of your bodyguard's greetings so far. And here, he is talking to Taehyung himself? You shrugged all your thoughts when..
"C'mon Y/n, go to your room, freshen up and come down for the dinner." Your mom said.
"Sorry Mom and Dad but now I've made my mind to do this. I know you'll be hurt but it's my final decision." You said out of the blue.
"What is it Y/n?" Your dad said without paying any attention to you and sipping his tea.
You closed your eyes and blurted out... "I'm no longer gonna live in this house. I'll live separately. It's not because I don't wanna live with you both but it's just that I want my own space and I wanna focus on my career more." You said in a breath.
Your father put down his cup of tea and looked at you. Annoyance was visible in his eyes. He hated when you didn't respect his decisions.
"Y/n, you're not going anywhere I said!" Your mom yelled putting down her phone.
You knew this is gonna happen so,
"I swear, I'll never show you my face if you don't let me go. You'll see me on my deathbed, I promise you for that then!" You said in a bit cracked voice. Tears were slowly forming in your eyes but you controlled.
That's it. Your father lost all his patience. He picked up the cup of boiling tea and threw it in a way that it may end up on your face
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my God! Taehyung!" You yelled on the top of your lungs. Yeah, he stopped the cup on its tracks with his hand. He hissed in pain.
"Taehyung! What did you do?" Your father growled.
Meanwhile, your mother brought first aid box along with bowl of ice. She dragged Taehyung to the couch, made him sit and put his hand in the bowl. He moaned due to the sudden chilling sensation over the burnt area. She further treated his hands.
Taehyung wandered how a father could be this harsh to his daughter? No matter how much he loves him and how much she irritates him, but this is not a way to deal with kids.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile,
"Y/n, you'll regret your decision, I'm telling you." Your father said in a frustrated voice.
"Dad, I don't care but I just want a break from all of this. I'm tired, please try to understand." You said in a broken voice which really showed your sincerity in the words.
"Okay. You can go, but on a condition. Taehyung will accompany you 24/7. There will be no other bodyguards except for him." He told.
Your eyes widened and without even thinking you said, "How can I let an unknown person accompany me all the time? Dad! Are you serious?!"
"Listen Y/n. Don't test me. Everything can't happen according to your will. Just get it in your brain. I regret spoiling you like this." He said not even thinking what those words are doing to your poor heart.
That's the end. Your tears couldn't wait even for a single second anymore. They made their way down to your rosy cheeks. You didn't sob but cried silently. You were shivering because of that pool accident earlier and now this. Your head was throbbing. You could faint any moment and this didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. He immediately stood up and came towards you. He stated at your face and then said, "Your order, my command sir. I'll go with miss y/n and keep her safe. I assure you." You looked at him without any expression.
"Thank You Taehyung. I can sleep calmly now that you took her responsibility."
Taehyung smiled at him and nodded.
"Pack your stuffs and leave." your father said. Your mother wanted to interrupt but she couldn't. Your father has been tormenting since the beginning. That's the thing you never like in someone's nature. A tormenting aura! You hated it. You never liked people who controlled others. That's what your father has been doing to your mom but you never had a say. Still, he's affectionate towards you.
You went upstairs to your room with that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dad - Mom, I'm home. Where's Noona?"(younger brothers call their der sister with this honorific)
Here comes your little brother. He returned after his tutions. Just then, you came down dragging your bags creating a screeching sound.
"Yah Noona., I know you're brainless since childhood but please don't create noise like kindergartners." He said mockingly not knowing what's all going on here. You didn't reply. You stopped in front of your dad.
"I'll be back dad when I'd feel better. I don't wanna be a burden to you anymore." You said straight keeping everything short.
"Ayo crackhead noona, where are you going? A trip? This is not fair. Dad didn't lemme go to school trip with my friends. You also won't----". He cried.
"I'm leaving this house Kim Ju Yeong. Understood? Study well. Don't trouble mom and dad. Don't become too much fat. Don't eat while watching TV. Ok?" You said smiling sadly, almost on the verge of crying.
"But Noona---."
"Ju Yeong! Go to your room. NOW." Your dad said back facing you, not wanting to see you go. A tear rolled down his cheek too.
"But dad---."
"I said GO, all of you." He yelled. You flinched. Taehyung took your bags from your hands and you began to walk out.
"Y/n, it's not late yet. Stop tight there. Please!" Your mom spoke up in a low voice.
You didn't stop neither you looked back. You just continued to walk.
Dead Silence prevailed as soon as your feet stepped out of the Kim's Mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..