My New Bodyguard #5

LATER THAT NIGHT:
Author's POV
You both reached home safely but cold attacked you. You very well know that cold is so merciless on you. Here again, you caught cold. Taehyung doesn't know about this. You were trying to sleep in your room but you couldn't. You're constantly coughing and sneezing. Your headache is increasing with each and every sneeze. You're shivering on your bed even after packing yourself in the blanket like a tiny chocolate piece.
"Aaaaachhhuuuuuu" Here goes another one. But before you could get up and go to the washroom to clean your face with warm water, Taehyung entered inside your room half sleeping. But seeing your miserable and pitiful condition, his eyes shot open by himself.
"What happened Miss Y/n? Are you fine?" He said worriedly.
"Yeah. I- I am fine. J-just go back to sleep. Don't worry about me." You said in a weak voice.
"Ahemm.. you don't seem to be alright at all. Wait, let me help you." He said.
Before you could argue back with him, you sneezed so loud, right on his face.
"Aaaachhhhhhhuuuuuu"
"Fuck!" You mumbled.
"Ohh. Taehyung, I'm so sorry. Please go back. You'll also catch cold like this. Look, that's why I already told you to move. I'm sorry." You said wiping your now red nose with a handkerchief.
He was clearly angry on your this unexpected action but he didn't say anything cause it's you cold which made you do it. And he knows that.
"No. It's fine. I'll help you first. After all it's all happened because of me." He said with guilt in his eyes.
You couldn't utter a word at his words. You were lost in his eyes which held guilt in them. You both didn't notice but you both were staring in each other's eyes like that for a minute or too. He's too lost in your almond swollen eyes.
"Aaaaccchhhhuuuuu" This time, it's Taehyung who sneezed.
"Shiit! Look I told you! You too caught cold. Aigooo! What to do now?" You said worried for him.
"I'll go to the nearest medicine store and get some for both of us." He added and turned to go but you held his wrist.
"I'll also come with you. I won't wait here alone." You said, because you're still traumatized because of the horrible event which took place earlier. He understood your situation and let you do so.
With that, you locked the door and went down. He spotted the chemist shop and you both went there.
"Sir.. please give us.. aaaahhchhhuuu!" Taehyung tried to speak but couldn't complete his sentence.
Shopkeeper looked at Taehyung awkwardly trying to figure out, what he meant.
"Ahjussi.. please give us medicines to treat cold." You completed and slightly coughed.
Shopkeeper nodded and handed you all the medications.
"C'mon. Let's get in fast. It's getting colder. You're not seeming well to me." You said half sneezing.
Taehyung nodded and went along with you.

TIME SKIP
You both entered the house and locked the door. You directly went to the kitchen and boiled some water, when it became lukewarm, you poured it in a glass and went to hand it over to Taehyung. You could see him suffering with the cold, all because of you. You felt guilty watching him sneeze and cough continuously.
"Here, Taehyung. Take these medications. After that, go and rest, hm?" You said, with a weak but assuring smile to him.
He nodded but asked, "Where is yours Miss Y/n? Didn't you take medicines?"
"I'll take them too. But you need it first. C'mon, consume it quickly." You said.
Little did he know that you hate medicines. You didn't plan on taking them, so you just lied.
With that, Taehyung went to his room to sleep. So did you.

               TIME SKIP 3AM
You just couldn't sleep at all. You were just sneezing and coughing so badly. Your eyes began to burn due to exhaustion of your body. Warm tears came out of your eyes. You were in your own thoughts when the door shot opened. You flutter opened your eyes and saw Taehyung. He stood their pitying you. He handed you the medicines and glass of warm water. You could see he's worried.
"Why didn't you take the medicine Miss Y/n? Look at yourself. Your condition is awful." He said softly.
You looked into his eyes and said,
"I don't like medicines. I'm okay. Go and sleep please. I don't want to trouble you anymore. Leave."
He didn't move an inch, instead what he did was unexpected to you. He pinched your sensitive skin so hard. You yelped in pain and your mouth shot open. Just then, he dropped the medicine in your mouth. Before you could even react, he made you drink the water and left your room.
"Good Night Miss Y/n." He left with that.
You scoffed at his sudden bold moves.
"What the heck? Who's he to torment me! I'll sue him in the court for this." You said to yourself and slept.

                   TIME SKIP
Next Day:
You woke up fresh in the morning because of the medicines your so called bodyguard fed you. You looked at the time and OMO. It's 10 already. You rushed to the bathroom and took a warm shower to relieve yourself with the stress. You got ready quickly and wore this.

You moved to the kitchen to grab something in order to eat

You moved to the kitchen to grab something in order to eat. You didn't had the time to cook. So you just took Strawberry milkshake and prepared some oats very very quickly. Taehyung joined you too. He ate along with you. He too was ready. You asked him, while sipping your milkshake, "Are you going somewhere?"
He nodded and said, "Yeah. Along with you."
You choked and spitted the milkshake on the floor. You coughed badly. He patted your back.
"What? No, why'd you go with me?" You asked in awe.
"Because I'm your bodyguard and life saver." He added unbothered.
"That doesn't implies that you'll stick to me every time. And what did you say.? Life saver? Lost it, hm?" You answered.
"Did you forget what all happened last night? You almost got stuck with those 3 filthy men. No chances for you to escape me. I'll accompany you everywhere you'd go." He said.
"But I'm going to my college! What'd you do there? Study? I'm a 5th Year Law Student. You wanna change profession and become a lawyer?" You shouted.
"Whatever it is Miss Y/n. From now on, I'll never leave you alone. And that's final." He claimed.
"Ok Fine! But don't interfere in my life. Know your limits." You said being all done with this shit.
He nodded and you both left.

       TO BE CONTINUED...