My New Bodyguard #9

You're done with the dishes in the kitchen and after that, you tidied up the dining table and living room as well. You're stressed so thought of watching Netflix and relaxing a little.
Thus, you turned on the TV and took the remote. You sat down nonchalantly on the sofa and began to scroll down. You found a movie that belonged to your genre. Entirely Horror Movie! You just love the horror genre. "The Curse of La Irona". 
" Ok, so it's been so long since I watched my type of movie. Let's get it tonight Y/n." You said excitedly.
You began the movie and soon Taehyung joined you too.
"Miss Y/n, what's going on? Don't you have college tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yeah Yeah. I know. Just wanted to chill. You wanna join me for the movie?" You asked solely concentrating on the TV screen.
"Ok then. I've no issues." He announced.

              TIME SKIP
The movie was way too horrifying than you expected. You never get terrified while watching such movies but today you were intimidated too. But Taehyung's face didn't show any articulations. He was just calmly enjoying the movie.
Here arrived the ghost in the movie. She looked so dreadful. But you being yourself, didn't show any hint of fear on your face.
Soon, the movie ended.
"Miss Y/n, that's a nice movie, I must say." He asserted.
"I know. My preference is always the best." You said proudly, flicking his forehead.
He glared at you.
"But, why are you sweating Miss Y/n?" He asked eagerly.
"Sweating? Who? Me? No!" You said uneasily.
"Yes, you're. Don't tell me, you got terrified! Please, that's a very modest movie. Not at all horror, but I enjoyed the storyline." He said giggling at your state.
"Yah! Stop laughing. What's there to laugh at? I'm not even afraid. I've been watching this genre since I was 5. Ok?" You said mad.
"Alright then. Good Night." He mumbled and headed to his room.
You too went to your room. Following your night routine, you laid down on your bed and strived to sleep. But there was no sign of it. Your eyes were wide open. You couldn't doze off. The face of that horrifying ghost struck your brain when you closed your eyes. You're genuinely scared to death. Soon, You heard your window creaking open. You froze on your spot. You didn't even budge a little.  That's the end. You couldn't fight with your then overthinking and pessimistic mind. You just did what your heart said. You ran. You ran to him. Your only hope! Taehyung!
You didn't even think of knocking once and barged inside his room.
"Taehyung! Wake up. Yah! I said wake up." You cried.
"Miss Y/n, what is it again? At least lemme sleep properly. You don't let me stay at peace anyways." He muttered in his yawning voice.
"Taehyung, can't you just wake up? I'm so scared. There's a ghost in my room." You began to cry.
And God knows what got into him, he woke up immediately.
"What is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes.
"There's a ghost in my room. I'm not gonna sleep there." You said pouting in tears.
"That's just a movie, Miss Y/n. Go to sleep. There's no such thing as a ghost." He claimed.
"Please. There is one inside my room. What do I do? You don't trust me!" You cried more.
"Ok, calm down. I trust you Miss Y/n. But there's no such thing as a ghost." He said wiping your tears.
"No, there is. I'm not gonna sleep in my room tonight." You said furiously.
"Then, where would you sleep? In the living room?" He asked being done with you.
"No. Weather is too cold to sleep there. So, I'm sleeping in your room." You said smiling like a toddler.
"What? Where? No way!" He spoke up.
"Ahhh. Please?!" You said pleading.
"Ok fine, but where are we gonna sleep?" He said accepting his defeat in the argument.
"On the bed of course!" You said preparing the bed.
"Both of us?" He asked with a confused look.
"Yah! Don't cook up stupid and wild stories in your small and dirty brain. The weather is too cold, otherwise, you'd have been on the couch of the living room." You let out.
He scoffed at your actions.
"Shift to the other side." You ordered.
"Aghh! Fine!" He told annoyed.
You were pitying him for this internally. He's been too adjusting to you since the beginning. But you're busy throwing tantrums at him.
"I'll make sure not to trouble you more." You said to yourself.
With that, you pulled the blanket from him.
"Miss Y/n at least lemme have the blanket." He pleaded to you.
You giggled loudly and he too smiled at your giggle. Finally, you laughed aloud after a long tiring, and stressful day.
Shortly, you both drifted off to sleep.